Adding m43 caps to Gebirgsjaeger?

It's mostly just a matter of renaming the skeletons.  From memory because I haven't done it in a while--You rename the m43 hat skeletons with the names of the skeletons for the helmets you want replaced. The game will look for smod_german_helmet (whatever), and will grab the hat conveniently now named smod_german_helmet (whatever). You'll need to rename the hat textures/bmps to whatever the helmet textures/bmps are named.

I think kohlenklau was going to do that helmet/hat swap for his Crete mod and if not, I will later cuz I'm modding it for that mod. Come to think of it, didn't t34(followed by some numbers) already post one he did yesterday? 

34 minutes ago, mjkerner said:

It's mostly just a matter of renaming the skeletons.  From memory because I haven't done it in a while--You rename the m43 hat skeletons with the names of the skeletons for the helmets you want replaced. The game will look for smod_german_helmet (whatever), and will grab the hat conveniently now named smod_german_helmet (whatever). You'll need to rename the hat textures/bmps to whatever the helmet textures/bmps are named.

I think kohlenklau was going to do that helmet/hat swap for his Crete mod and if not, I will later cuz I'm modding it for that mod. Come to think of it, didn't t34(followed by some numbers) already post one he did yesterday? 

Hmmm I guess missed his post? Anyway I was able to figure it out after a little renaming! Thanks mjkerner!