Youtube battles are starting to drop

MikeyD

On 4/27/2021 at 4:03 AM, chuckdyke said:

Some of the YT games I said some do us a disservice. Clickfest on RTS mode.

You can pause the game, the same like he does. There is a zero level of clickfest here, and zero disservice given.

3 minutes ago, Bufo said:

You are saying in reality commanders can give orders every one minute, no sooner and no later?

You ever read my post? Hope the people who play RTS enjoy themselves however it is not for me. Every minute is reasonable because the computer is still silly in decision making. You have the opportunity to make a sensible decision every minute not every second. Regards I am sorry, but you replies won't be answered. I am here for my hobby not to argue.   

4 hours ago, Bufo said:

You are saying in reality commanders can give orders every one minute, no sooner and no later?

Are you saying that a real commander can give out different (even contradictory) orders every couple of seconds with the complete expectation that the orders will be received and understood by the recipient and immediately acted upon in the exact manner expected by the commander?

7 hours ago, ASL Veteran said:

Are you saying that a real commander can give out different (even contradictory) orders every couple of seconds with the complete expectation that the orders will be received and understood by the recipient and immediately acted upon in the exact manner expected by the commander?

Seems like somebody realized that neither is realistic, hence it is bull**** to call the forced pause mode more realistic than the full real time mode.

On 4/30/2021 at 10:12 AM, BornGinger said:

Exactly. Sorry for the confusion. I gave him the wrong name and ts4ever it is.

To avoid confusion just refer to the foul mouthed lout as "Tyne". Like Diana Ross, we are still waiting for him to apologize for calling Steve and Charles "mother****ers".

50 minutes ago, Warts 'n' all said:

To avoid confusion just refer to the foul mouthed lout as "Tyne". Like Diana Ross, we are still waiting for him to apologize for calling Steve and Charles "mother****ers".

Well, whatever names were called in what must have been a very heated and energetic “discussion,” he at least still purchased Fire & Rubble. Times have changed, and while we don’t have to use or accept such language, we must understand that many people see those terms as simply emphasizing their statements. One of the women I worked with used it all the time, even though I’d admonish her with “You know, profanity is the mark of a weak mind attempting to forcibly express itself.” She’d just laugh and tell me to go “F” myself. Regardless, we were still a very good writing team because I didn’t accept them as insults.

5 hours ago, Vet 0369 said:

Well, whatever names were called in what must have been a very heated and energetic “discussion,” he at least still purchased Fire & Rubble. Times have changed, and while we don’t have to use or accept such language, we must understand that many people see those terms as simply emphasizing their statements. One of the women I worked with used it all the time, even though I’d admonish her with “You know, profanity is the mark of a weak mind attempting to forcibly express itself.” She’d just laugh and tell me to go “F” myself. Regardless, we were still a very good writing team because I didn’t accept them as insults.

?

12 hours ago, Warts 'n' all said:

we are still waiting for him to apologize for calling Steve and Charles "mother****ers".

Most crimes have a period when they are viewed as still being a crime and someone accused of a crime has to stay hidden until that time has passed and there's no need to worry about having to go to prison or to defend oneself from being falsely accused.

Only murder doesn't have that kind of period in some countries and in other countries murder has a period of 40 or 50 years, if I'm correct.

What time period are we talking about for calling someone a mother ****er before it's more or less forgotten?

Edited by BornGinger

1 hour ago, BornGinger said:

Most crimes have a period when they are viewed as still being a crime and someone accused of a crime has to stay hidden until that time has passed and there's no need to worry about having to go to prison or to defend oneself from being falsely accused.

Only murder doesn't have that kind of period in some countries and in other countries murder has a period of 40 or 50 years, if I'm correct.

What time period are we talking about for calling someone a mother ****er before it's more or less forgotten?

?

3 hours ago, Warts 'n' all said:

?

You can answer your own ?, if you go back to think that you have been making comments for years about someone saying some words about other people on youtube.  Other people can defend themselves fine plus it's a word, which VET0369 tried to explain, others use in a less serious tone you seem to interpret it.

Plus, mate, it's 2021. move on 😉

44 minutes ago, Lethaface said:

You can answer your own ?, if you go back to think that you have been making comments for years about someone saying some words about other people on youtube.  Other people can defend themselves fine plus it's a word, which VET0369 tried to explain, others use in a less serious tone you seem to interpret it.

Plus, mate, it's 2021. move on 😉

?

39 minutes ago, MikeyD said:

If y'all  have nothing to say about the Youtube battle videos why don't you just go away. Nobody here finds this entertaining.

Heartily agree. My original comment was about youtube content, and I think that three "?" is enough, despite my love of Sister Rosetta Tharpe's "Four or Five Times". In the meantime despite his dodgy Royalist sounding moniker Richard Yorke's latest F&R videos have been worth a watch or two.

16 hours ago, Warts 'n' all said:

Heartily agree. My original comment was about youtube content, and I think that three "?" is enough, despite my love of Sister Rosetta Tharpe's "Four or Five Times". In the meantime despite his dodgy Royalist sounding moniker Richard Yorke's latest F&R videos have been worth a watch or two.

?