Unable to start CMFI after a full install

I just did a "full install" of CMFI and activated the base game + the 2 modules (Gustav & Road to Rome).

When I try to start the game, it just freezes in the splash screen (image of tank beside a large explosion).

I have Windows 10 PRO with GEFORCE RTX 3070 video card and 128 GB of RAM. Is there anything I can do to troubleshoot this issue?

On 4/26/2021 at 5:01 PM, Gnaeus said:

I had the same problem and  I think the solution was to put in the license keys to the intermediate versions.  I filed a help desk ticket and got an answer right away, so if no one else chimes in, do that.

That fixed it.

I originally only put in the serial codes for:

• Base game 
  • Gustav Line
  • Road to Rome modules.

I later added my license keys for:

• CMFI Upgrade 3
  • CMFI Upgrade 4

...and that fixed it. Not sure why the full install requires these upgrade license keys. I thought the reason for the full install file was that you didn't need to apply these upgrades.

2 hours ago, bfung1972 said:

Not sure why the full install requires these upgrade license keys. I thought the reason for the full install file was that you didn't need to apply these upgrades.

The comprehensive coverage only applies to files/downloads. Not to license keys.

Of course you should have gotten a clear error message instead of a hang.