Low-Visibility Grey/Red Icons for FR

This icon mod is a low visibility icon set for RT/FR for people that spend lots of time at ground-level, or near it and find the icons can sometimes be distracting from what's happening on-screen.

Soviets are dark red, Germans grey with an option for grey-green. Opacity is something like 40% of original.

I generally plan big orders at start, then mainly stay near the ground level. The icons were getting in the way. These are more low-key for the ground-level player.

Harder to see, at times from higher heights but still there- that's a given. These are tailored to where I almost can't see them, but still can- almost out of the way, but still providing the needed information. Soviets are a bit tough to see in the red Setup zones, but are good once the game starts.

Probably will work with stock RT, but I can't go backwards from FR now.

I'm attempting to attach them here, until I can figure out where to upload stuff now (Mod site seems down)...

266527749_cmredthunder.exeScreenshot2021_03.13-14_37_39_68.jpg.a5e3ec18885c17189b56ba757e1cd6f8.thumb.jpg.3f633ffa5b840a59d7845e6775ef05c4.jpg

benpark CMFR Lo-Viz Icons.zip

22 minutes ago, slippy said:

Anything similar for other modules that you know of please?

Not that I know of. I just cooked these up since I was noticing the other ones a bit more than I liked.

I I ever get some of this Time stuff, I can revisit this and punch out some more for other oft played games. There's definitely other things that could be done with it in terms of shape, size etc.

11 hours ago, benpark said:

Not that I know of. I just cooked these up since I was noticing the other ones a bit more than I liked.

I I ever get some of this Time stuff, I can revisit this and punch out some more for other oft played games. There's definitely other things that could be done with it in terms of shape, size etc.

Ok thanks Benpark, I know what you mean about time mate 😉. Thanks again