Update for Juju's CMRT UI mod

Hello again, with the release of Fire and Rubble I have been working a lot on adapting existing mods to the new module. That includes the great GUI mod by Juju who has sadly ended support for it.

I have added or adapted weapon icons from other iterations of Juju's mods, as well as branches, ranks, etc. However I will tell you that I have made some changes to it that suit my preference more, so you may have to dig into the files to revert to default.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/crldjajbpj56z3n/Juju%27s_Red_Thunder_UI_F%26R_fix.rar/file

Edited by Frenchy56

Anyone ever do an update to Marco Bergman's weapons silhouettes - like the ones that give ammo caliber and ranges?  Those were very useful.  But, Marco disappeared before CMBS came out, and with the updates, many weapons are now missing from the other titles as well.

Um... JuJu has provided me with the .psd files to carry on the mod (from R2V) and I've been working on the same thing. :D Still working... but got the first pass on all silhouettes and weapon slots completed. I do like your MP3008's though. Tough little blighters to get right. Merge each other's efforts?

I'm also trying to take this opportunity to unify the common elements across all WW2 family titles. I've get no desire to go to the modern titles.

5 hours ago, waffelmann said:

Oh yes. The weapon silhoutettes (with "h"???) with caliber are super usefull! I have often no clue what sort of ammo a specfic weapon needs...

Same here, esp with the Russians who have different ammo that sounds very similar.  

3 hours ago, Ithikial_AU said:

Um... JuJu has provided me with the .psd files to carry on the mod (from R2V) and I've been working on the same thing. :D Still working... but got the first pass on all silhouettes and weapon slots completed. I do like your MP3008's though. Tough little blighters to get right. Merge each other's efforts?

I'm also trying to take this opportunity to unify the common elements across all WW2 family titles. I've get no desire to go to the modern titles.

That...is fantastic news!

7 hours ago, Ithikial_AU said:

Well, you can just release your own version later, I'm sure it'll be better than mine. You're free to take from what I've done if necessary.

Edited by Frenchy56

I should point out I'm trying to use @Mord's portraits as a base. Juju's portraits are very difficult to replicate for us non-artist types. Wonder of Mord has something planned for F&R anytime soon? Or something he can share .psd wise to make my life a little easier to create a consistent stopgap. :)

Ta.