Ambush cammo possible in RT/FR?

Any of you awesome modders know if the models are the same for the Big Cats, HT's etc, that would make it possible to port ambush cammo from FB to RT/FR?

Not sure how to do that, but I love me some ambush, so it would be worth working on if I knew the models weren't different.

Edited by Vergeltungswaffe
title

Hinterhalt camo? If the art work (of the vehicle itself, i.e. the .bmp texture) is the same in both games, then it should just be a matter of renaming the FB .bmp’s to that of what it is replacing, then copying the renamed FB texture into FR. I say “should”, cuz you never know what BFC might have changed in the model structure. I’ve been busy just dealing with the massive amount of uniform goodness to use/steal/mod for various other things, I haven’t looked at the armor. Someone like Ben park or MikeyD who really know what they are talking about hopefully will come by and give you a definitive answer.

For several German vehicles a new late war camou automatically shows up when you're in 'Germany' region, using the [germany] tag. So before playing with mods check to see if your vehicle changes with region change. And also be aware your mod may get overwritten by the game's tagged art in Germany.

2 hours ago, MikeyD said:

For several German vehicles a new late war camou automatically shows up when you're in 'Germany' region, using the [germany] tag. So before playing with mods check to see if your vehicle changes with region change. And also be aware your mod may get overwritten by the game's tagged art in Germany.

That much I do know, but are you aware what models might be the same from FB to RT/FR?

I want to say all of them are compatible, most of the [germany] tagged late war vehicles were camou art picked up from FB. I'm not 100% about the King Tiger, though. The [germeny] tagged art is FB but I can't recall if it had to be adjusted.

Edited by MikeyD