F&R Installation Issue?

G'Day all. I just purchased and installed Fire & Rubble. Everything went apparently normally (installed to the default location where RT is on the Mac). I did notice the download package said CMRT on it and not FR, but it was v2.10 instead of v2.02 so it is the upgraded version (plus the price tag was $35, not the $60 for the base game). I did download this from BF's games page for it. I figured the module was simply contained within a new CMRT installer (it was 8 GB in size so 3 GB larger than the RT installer). Anyway, opened it up and I can see all the FR scenarios, but they are greyed out and when I click on one it says I need Fire and Rubble to run that one. I loaded a CMRT scenario then quit the program, then restarted it just in case but nothing changed. The F&R scenarios are still greyed out. So, since no one else has reported this, I'm assuming there's something I missed somewhere. Can anyone clue me in here please or should I just raise a ticket? Thanks a bunch :) .

Glenn

PS - I just noted in my Orders window under My Account, the order status says completed, but the Shipping status does say "Pending". Perhaps the actual module is coming along a bit later while the D/L I received is the CMRT upgrade that F&R needs to run? Also the D/L Sharefile page does list the package as Red Thunder Full. Sounds logical that the module will come along later, but if anyone can confirm that, that would be great. Thanks.

Edited by Canuck21
Add "PS" with further info.

1 minute ago, Canuck21 said:

No, not in the game. It never asked for it as one normally sees when first booting the game up (I never saw the activation screen). Is that screen something I need to pull up manually?

Yes, you need to click on the activate new products icon, which brings up the dialog where you can enter your FR serial number.

The act of installing the FR software package does not activate any of the FR content. It only upgrades your version for the base game.

Edited by Redwolf

9 minutes ago, Canuck21 said:

No, not in the game. It never asked for it as one normally sees when first booting the game up (I never saw the activation screen). Is that screen something I need to pull up manually?

Yes, go into your CMRT Folder (where are the Data and such stuff is) and you will see an 'Icon' that say's 'Activate New Product'. Click on that and put in the Activation Code. 

Ahh...Never mind, as I see you have it all sorted out. 

Edited by JoMac

Thank you JoMac! Yes, I've done now that and everything is set. When I purchased the WWII set, I got all the big bundles I could so this is my first module install. I'll know for next time (assuming I don't forget, but then I never forget anything... what were we talking about?? :D ). Anyway all good now. Really appreciate yours, @Redwolf and @Commanderski's help :) .

Glenn

Edited by Canuck21