Unable to replace PW for BFC site to pre-order CMCW

On 4/18/2021 at 3:55 AM, John Kettler said:

The support link returns a daemon notice. Followed all procedures rigorously but got nowhere fast. Please help, so I don't miss the window. Thanks!

Regards,

John Kettler

Are you aware, that your forum password and the BFC password are not the same?

Otherwise, contact customer service @BFCElvis. I am sure they won’t let a  customer, with your reputation and willing to spend his money, down.

Edited by StieliAlpha

StieliAlpha (as opposed to Steely Dan),

Thanks for the help. Hope BFC sorts it its official and cool sounding support email handle. 

Regards,

John Kettler

P.S.

As soon as I typed in the email address you just gave me, the ellipsoidal box turned red! Are you sure you got it right, because red means it's wrong?

Edited by John Kettler

17 minutes ago, John Kettler said:

StieliAlpha (as opposed to Steely Dan),

Thanks for the help. Hope BFC sorts it its official and cool sounding support email handle. 

Regards,

John Kettler

P.S.

As soon as I typed in the email address you just gave me, the ellipsoidal box turned red! Are you sure you got it right, because red means it's wrong?

PM being sent now.