Licensing & manual question

qxel

Hello everyone,

Now that my dreams are close to become true (a Cold War Combat Mission Game!!! Yay!), I'm ready to preorder the beast.

I have two questions for clarification.

1) Licensing

If I understand correctly, if I buy CMCW from Battlefront through my BF account, I will have a BF license key as soon as the game is released (somewhere in april, hopefully ;o), and a Steam key later on (around june).

I suppose that the Steam key will be available via my Slitherine account, as it has been for CMSF2 & CMBS (so, basically, 3 keys and 3 ways to download and play game).

Am I correct?

2) Manual

From what I have understood, the manual that you can order is only the CM Engine v4.00 manual, not the CMCW Manual introducing the game (including the tutorial walkthrough) and describing formations & equipements, and the Scen Design AAR pdf (included in as every others BF CM games).

So, if I already own the CM Engine v4.00 manual (which I do, of course ;o), I don't need this.

Am I correct too?

Thanks for your kind answers.

Q'Xel

P.S. : I'm not a native english speaker & writer, so, please forgive any grammar mistakes.

1) Yes & Yes.

2) Yes, that's how I understood it.

From the product page: "This product will be downloadable with the option to purchase a platform specific DVD and/or a general Combat Mission Game Engine Manual."

So it will not be delivered with a CMCW specific printed manual.

• 1 month later...