Parka tankers

This replaces the panzer wrap with a parka (either white or camo) for the SS and Heer in winter conditions. Unfortunately the headset vanishes when using the parka model.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/szwwz5lo92jyrt4/Parka_tankers_CMFB.rar/file

Move the textures you don't want to use (Camo or White) outside of the folder.

If there's any bugs let me know.

Edited by Frenchy56

Well, maybe I should have been clearer.

5491701f6c.png

If you want to have parkas in camo, remove the white folder. If you want to have parkas in white, remove the camo folder. Though now that I think about it the Z method could work but I'm not so sure about it.

Edited by Frenchy56

You can modify it as you please. My logic was that you could see white parkas even without much snow around, but now that I think about it, it's kind of jarring that every tanker would be wearing one indeed.

I encourage everyone to learn how mod tags work by inspecting mod files. Maybe one day you'll be doing the same as me, tinkering about with various game files to fit my preferences better.

Edited by Frenchy56

From the pictures I've seen it seems that FJ in the Bulge pretty much used Heer parkas, not the LW parkas you can see on the Eastern Front in earlier battles. I also did the switch while changing the belt buckles to LW.

642798f95c.jpg

The suspenders are Heer and not LW, but I'm not sure if that's 100% incorrect since the FJ definitely started to use Heer equipment en masse at this point in the war.

Edited by Frenchy56