Anyone feels the cannon in WW II title is too accurate against infantry?

I think the tank guns and AT guns in CM's WW II titles are too accurate against infantry size targets.  Please note I am not question the gun's accuracy or the lethality, I am wondering how come the AT gun can hit center of a infantry squad 800m with first shot? Or a T-34 first shot a HMG team hiding in a foxhole at 600m away? The problem is the range finding, how they can find the range so accurately with infantry size targets?  

I remember in CMBB and CMAK, the AT Gun will take at least 3-5 rounds to correct the aim.

If I have my troops in awkward, hilly positions where their profile is low and enemy armor is either on an even plane or downhill, I've seen tanks sail shots over their heads and generally have a hard time dialing it in. This is true in SF2/BS as well.

However, I have noticed that if tanks have the higher ground they tend to be remarkably accurate with the shot placements.

On 4/9/2021 at 6:38 PM, Chibot Mk IX said:

I think the tank guns and AT guns in CM's WW II titles are too accurate against infantry size targets.  Please note I am not question the gun's accuracy or the lethality, I am wondering how come the AT gun can hit center of a infantry squad 800m with first shot? Or a T-34 first shot a HMG team hiding in a foxhole at 600m away? The problem is the range finding, how they can find the range so accurately with infantry size targets?  

I remember in CMBB and CMAK, the AT Gun will take at least 3-5 rounds to correct the aim.

Your statement is too general for my taste. 
I would rather agree with @IanL. Certainly, I do see some surprising hits, but also many miserable fails.

To do some proper testing is a good idea, though not easy to do. First question: Against what will you compare the results?

6 hours ago, IanL said:

PS I've seen a lot of misses too so I'm not sure that your initial characterization is even accurate.

Yeah, I haven't observed gun accuracy to be over-modelled either.

Some guns are just very accurate at under 1000m. I wouldn't expect a German PAK 75mm at 500m to miss an easy target like a squad of infantry.