U304(f) Graphical Bugs

Hello! Just a couple of things I spotted when messing around with ugly halftracks.

The U304(f)-3 (the command variant) is missing it's internal textures and the U304(f)-10 (the 37mm Platoon leader variant) has the gunner and passengers sitting in the floor of the vehicle rather than on the benches. Nothing game breaking or anything like that.

I'd post some screens, but apparently I've run out of space.

2 hours ago, Hapless said:

The U304(f)-3 (the command variant)

I had a similar issue a while ago with German flak vehicles during setup, but once the game started the crew assumed the correct positions.  I'll see if I can find the U304(f) in the editor or QB and have a look...

EDIT:  Yes I get the same thing in the U304(f)-10.  I started the game and they did not assume the correct positions.

I realise I'm not talking about the missing textures in the -3 version, forgot to check that.

EDIT 2: Not sure about the missing textures in the -3, the inside looks the same as the -10 more or less.  The passengers are however in the right positions in the -3 😉.

Edited by Vacilllator

LOL, you´re right about the U304(f)-10 - but the gunner is not even on the floor of the halftrack, but on the ground between the tracks. Only his helmet is visible above the floor. 😂

The interior of the U304(f)-3 looks fine in my game, though

304-10.jpg?dl=1

7 hours ago, Hapless said:

Oh well, good news the texture is just me then.

The inside of my command U304s is just a flat grey texture with vertex lines on.

Hi
I just did a bit more thorough checking, because I discovered that I had a couple of u304 mods that I´d for some reason never released.

And when I removed all my u304 mods from the folder, the interior was indeed grey in some of the vehicles. So I guess I just fixed it myself when I made the mods way back (?).
Anyway, the good news is that you can get the fix too - if you use my mods. Here they are:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/wj86cznqeoanxmx/u304_umlaut.zip?dl=0

U304%20preview.jpg?dl=1

where to find u304 (f) -3 and u304 (f) -7? or on what date?

I only find u304 (f) and u304 (f) -10 in cm Normandie

logical that it appears in gray here is the file of the interior.

210402075641962636.jpg

just to duplicate "u304 (f) -interior" and baptize it "u304 (f) -3-interior" so that it appears

Edited by Falaise

3 minutes ago, Falaise said:

I still can't find U304(f)-7 ?

Because it is not there. I asked the same question back when they were released, and it seems that BFC goofed up the naming of the bmp-files or something.

More about it here: