Uniform skin mapping to bmp

I had some down time in the office and read through some old threads and MikeyD had posted a Color Graph chart he uses to lay over a 3D model to see where stuff is. I had used one long ago but only on a vehicle. I thought to show beginner modders, or whoever, how useful this is with some images. 

dJqdhQJ.png

NZCjjGe.png

LH1W3rF.png

Ggbyrtu.png

cMX4WOB.png

aLtWaGP.png

H1Ohaz2.png

29 minutes ago, kohlenklau said:

I had some down time in the office and read through some old threads and MikeyD had posted a Color Graph chart he uses to lay over a 3D model to see where stuff is. I had used one long ago but only on a vehicle. I thought to show beginner modders, or whoever, how useful this is with some images. 

dJqdhQJ.png

NZCjjGe.png

LH1W3rF.png

Ggbyrtu.png

cMX4WOB.png

aLtWaGP.png

H1Ohaz2.png

Carnaval in CM...

Very instructive Phill the beginning is always difficult when we want do a skin. 👍

Is also important to know which side are construct the model...

You think you are modding ...a part  of the body and when you put in CM you realise that is totaly different and take  another direction so you have to working more time of your models.

(I don't know if this will be very understanding for everybody's what i try to say).

Edited by JM Stuff

I love the new camo - for CM:Starship Troopers perhaps?  

Seriously, I am in awe of what you and some of the other talented folks are managing to do in improving CM2.  Sometimes I wonder if the real fan base here is for folks who are graphics geniuses, or map and scenario designers, and we untalented gamers are just getting in the way and should go elsewhere...  :unsure:

26 minutes ago, Erwin said:

I love the new camo - for CM:Starship Troopers perhaps?  

Seriously, I am in awe of what you and some of the other talented folks are managing to do in improving CM2.  Sometimes I wonder if the real fan base here is for folks who are graphics geniuses, or map and scenario designers, and we untalented gamers are just getting in the way and should go elsewhere...  :unsure:

stay here!!! a mod is made to be shared

11 hours ago, kohlenklau said:

Great stuff - have to say my down time is a little less productive ... usually consist of browsing, huh umm, high brow stuff like this ...

giphy.gif