Iraqi Army Uniforms?

@Ryujin (no longer active here I think) did very nice (post-Saddam) Iraqi Army jundi and Iraqi police commandos (blue) uniforms for the CMSF1 Syrian Special Forces, which gives them body armour and a modern helmet shape (as well as RPG23s). I still have them somewhere. But they'd have to be retailored for CMSF2 wireframes, which I gather is not straightforward.

On 3/11/2021 at 3:09 AM, Anonymous_Jonze said:

Any uniform mods for the Iraqi Army out there?

Not sure if this is what you want?? This mod from CM: Shock Force called Road To Baghdad has Iragi uniform mods. I uploaded the whole mod package that I have on my backup drive. Uniform mod- Iragis.zip. The main mod is named RTB.zip if anyone is interested.

Road To Bagdad Mod_CM: Shock Force

2 hours ago, Blazing 88's said:

Not sure if this is what you want?? This mod from CM: Shock Force called Road To Baghdad has Iragi uniform mods. I uploaded the whole mod package that I have on my backup drive. Uniform mod- Iragis.zip. The main mod is named RTB.zip if anyone is interested.

Road To Bagdad Mod_CM: Shock Force

Wow yeah I was just curious if there were Iraqi uniforms for shock force 2. Are these scenarios compatible with the latest game?