CMRT Romanian Mod

29 minutes ago, Erwin said:

Can't quite figure out what am looking at.  Is that a floppy hat under a helmet?

To understand the Danish helmet form you have to check first a picture of this helmet !

Look to these webpage you will tell me if this is difficult to do it with a german or soviet or what ever helmet from CM !!

The one that I show is a beta version so I have to working on of course !

I want only making something funny like everytimes, 🙄 and show to @umlaut impatient to make his mods about Danemark,  but I will next time  only  present finished produce  !

"pour le bien de cette gracieuse communauté" !

M-23_steel_helmet.jpg

Edited by JM Stuff

On 3/4/2021 at 7:40 PM, BornGinger said:

I have been thinking about getting Red Thunder for quite a long time but have enough of quick battles and scenarios in Final Blitzkrieg to play so waiting a bit longer won't make a lot of difference.

As the scenarios I have made and uploaded, are battles which occured in Estonia, and as such on the Eastern Front, I should maybe convert them to be played in Red Thunder later on when I have bought that game.

Please do!

6 hours ago, JM Stuff said:

I want only making something funny like everytimes, 🙄 and show to @umlaut impatient to make his mods about Danemark,  but I will next time  only  present finished produce  !

"pour le bien de cette gracieuse communauté" !

Understood JM, an early unveiling 😉.  Looking very good nevertheless, please keep up your excellent work.

8 minutes ago, Lucky_Strike said:

You are quickly becoming the master of Blender sir JM. Great stuff 🤠

You know Mark when we like to do something, we will give to "our last blood drop", you in your beautiful garden me only in the chinstraps and together we are free in mind or almost 🙄...😁!

One of the joys of this CM war gaming hobby is the people you get to meet and if you get the modding virus in your blood, you often get to work with them and interact on projects. I reached out to somebody to ask for a contribution and here is something great he made for the CMRT Romanian Mod. Thank you @jamxo !

XCSchRm.png

On 4/1/2021 at 4:46 PM, Erwin said:

Can't quite figure out what am looking at.  Is that a floppy hat under a helmet?

It is the danish M23 helmet. Probably the ugliest helmet ever designed. I asked JM if he could make it for me - for a danish scenario I am planning.

Here it is on my grandad (on the right), approximately 1933.

Billede%2003.04.2021%2014.38.00.jpg?dl=1

Edited by umlaut

12 minutes ago, umlaut said:

Billede%2003.04.2021%2014.38.00.jpg?dl=1

It is the danish M23 helmet. Probably the ugliest helmet ever designed. I asked JM if he could make it for me - for a danish scenario I am planning.

Here it is on my grandad (on the right), approximately 1933.

Very nice we have "un air de famille" now with @umlaut grand grand  son !😊

will be better that you asking me to do keepi for officers instead helmet for soldiers😄

@Erwin Than you never saw this movie !!

Edited by JM Stuff

Briefing for a scenario being tested between JM Stuff and myself...

GARE DE LA MORT

Good afternoon Comrade Leytenant! It is now 1700, on a
rainy autumn day in 1942. You and your Sapper platoon are
assigned to garrison the small Ukrainian town of
Shardgashedgautka and especially the rail station, that is
soon due for repair and reconstruction. Weather: cool,
ground wet, light wind from the north, the sky is overcast.

^

Defend and hold the rail station against enemy attacks.

^

You have a full strength Sapper platoon with some support
teams. A damaged vehicle is under repair and one of your
squads is assisting the crew. You also have trenches,
foxholes and mixed mines.

^

In the local area the enemy is suspected to be a Romanian
infantry unit.

^

Hold the station.

^
Primary Objectives: 500 points for the main objective at
the station.

Edited by kohlenklau

7 minutes ago, Double Deuce said:

I currently don't have the time to dedicate to playtesting but I'm really looking forward to using this mod with the Partisans that are rumored to be included with CM: Fire and Rubble. I'm hoping to work up some Crimea themed scenarios.

No worry. It seems stable and we are fixing a few cosmetic issues. In fact I am playing a PBEM right now.

That is very cool! Please do utilize them. 

Please give me a holler down the line and I can give my latest tips to best portray them based on what we modded. Just a paragraph or so of what to purchase in the editor...Versus you being frustrated or perplexed...

• 2 weeks later...