Here's Umlaut's guide to making flavor objects - again

JulianJ

• 1 year later...
16 minutes ago, kohlenklau said:

give it a try! :D

I think I have already a good base of the first pages of the manual, with the flavours creation... 

Just learn how to renamed it !

We are never too old to learn... Onkle Phill.

I mean Uncle.😄

Edited by JM Stuff

1 hour ago, kohlenklau said:

@JM Stuff I have changed the bin 4 mdr file to look for r-35-huwa and not r-35-hull. I then went and modded r-35-huwa to have heart symbol and different camo. I will do A DIFFERENT camo for bin 5 and bin 6 using r-35-huwb and r-35-huwc

Yes Phill I like the emblem on the french vehicle with as or pique or whatever from game cards, and I was thinking to make différents textures but, this cost time... this system work by wrecks, and this is nice to see the result, because we are working on différents files I. e., bin 4,5,6 but will be also working by normal moving vehicles ?

I don't remember exactly but I think you, were making this experience on vehicles in Africa, but I wasn't interrested on the moment. 

If this work we can created différents platoons with emblems signs and différents number i.e. 103 104 105 or 103 104 and 207 on the turrets, the 207 will be from another platoon for exemple?