Canadian Leopards?

Lukevan16

• 2 weeks later...
21 hours ago, JoMac said:

Ahh, the Leopard 1...I consider it to be the best Post War Tank right before Ultra Modern (M1, Leo 2, Challenger, etc). 

And the sound of the Leopard1!

Not long ago I happened to hear one again at Trier proving ground. It roars like a lion, pure brutality - I love it. Leopard2 does not have that.

OK, I've hosted the photos on a different platform and tried a different way of linking to them - hopefully second time lucky .. 😉

Leo-4.jpg?dl=1

lLeo%20-2.jpg?dl=1

Note the coincidence range finder on the German Leo (in it's place is a rather fetching Mapple Leaf emblem on the Canadian Leo):

Leo-5.jpg?dl=1

On 2/17/2021 at 4:44 PM, TankHunter said:

Mentioning the Finns might make some poor Soviet suffer flashbacks.

Canadians would certainly be interesting to have if only for a potential "First Clash" campaign.

Phenomenal book. Re-reading it as we speak. Bit hard to find in paper format but iirc it was published in a CAF manual in full, so the curious can likely find it via archive.org or similar. 

U6ZghQU.jpg

Edited by Rinaldi