Pre-orders for Combat Mission Cold War are now open.

BFCElvis

3 minutes ago, BFCElvis said:

Yes. And maybe very soon. Fire and Rubble will definitely be first at this point. 

Tortoise and the Hare except they finish at the same time and the hare starts a couple years later.

EDIT: I'm checking the forum every minute until then though haha

Edited by Rice
hype

Just keep in mind that we still have to do final testing on F&R's installers and Cold War likely has more Final Candidates in its future.  For sure at least one... a bunch of (smallish) things didn't get into FC1.

So what are we talking about in terms of time?  F&R = days, Cold War = a week, maybe two.

Those are the best estimates I can give at this point.  More exact than that is only possible after we've put the URLs into the store.

Steve

4 hours ago, Vergeltungswaffe said:

Somewhere, Aragorn is doing the Superiority Dance™

2ph1ul.gif

I don't dance that good, but I could weep for joy. 😄

I've also just pre-ordered Cold War. I may be a pain in the bottom, but I'm a loyal one.

Edited by Aragorn2002

3 hours ago, Battlefront.com said:

Just keep in mind that we still have to do final testing on F&R's installers and Cold War likely has more Final Candidates in its future.  For sure at least one... a bunch of (smallish) things didn't get into FC1.

So what are we talking about in terms of time?  F&R = days, Cold War = a week, maybe two.

Those are the best estimates I can give at this point.  More exact than that is only possible after we've put the URLs into the store.

Steve

I guess that the fitting thing to say is both "Godspeed!" and "Well done team!".

Edited by BletchleyGeek

On 4/21/2021 at 4:26 PM, Harry Speakup said:

According to the info posted by Steve earlier in the thread, Battlefront will still release CMCW in April. The Slitherine release, which includes Steam has been delayed to June, as Slitherine want to test their MP system. So if you buy it from Battlefront you get the game earlier and you can get to test out the Slitherine multiplayer service before it is officially released. As I understand it the game is otherwise finished for release (or very, very close to release).

Ah, didn't know about that. Another good reason for purchasing directly from BFC.