Welcome to West Germany

Pete Wenman

1 minute ago, Sgt.Squarehead said:

S'true.....Britain is always there to join in when the US decides to bomb the bejesus out of some poor unsupecting nation (without anything resembling a credible deterrent).  :mellow:

Sorry, I meant it takes three....👳‍♂️ (Do we have a bunch of new emojis, or have I just not been paying attention?)

1 hour ago, Sgt.Squarehead said:

S'true.....Britain is always there to join in when the US decides to bomb the bejesus out of some poor unsupecting nation (without anything resembling a credible deterrent).  :mellow:

No disagreement on these posts, but I think let's not go there (geopolitics) 😇

CM:CW is about the pixel wars all of us here like to start ourselves! And yes Judge Dredd has already judged us and the punishment is a pre-order of CM:CW 🤣

16 hours ago, mjkerner said:

Patience, good sir, there will undoubtedly be a NATO and Warsaw Pact modules. I think this surprise release’s popularity will outshine all previous BFC titles, and I’m speaking as a guy who was never a “Fula Gap” “Cold War Gone Hot” fan (mainly because I could never see how such a conflict could ever not go nuclear). After seeing the potential of the types of forces, battles, and equipment available, and BFCs declaration that this is meant to be a sandbox for innumerable scenarios over a 3 year period, with more expansions to come, we are likely going to see many, many modules for CMCW.

I hope youre right. I will wait a little before I buy. I just bought yesterday the new Module for Red thunder. Have to say, Red Thunder is my most favourite CM so far, ever released! And going now to 45 to the end of WW2 for germany, will be super interesting! Especially some Tanks I really love will make it into the game! Sturmtiger, elefant, Brummbär, ohh yeah, can't wait, to play with these toys!

Hi, 

Long time Battlefront customer here from Italy (actually I've been living in England since 2005).

How about the "Southern Front?"

Hope there'll be a module covering that too.

Anyway, that's me in the picture (right): I served in the Italian Armored Cavalry as a tank gunner on a Leopard 1A2 in 1981-82.

9º Gruppo squadroni carri "Lancieri di Firenze", "Folgore" Mechanised Division, "Vittorio Veneto" Armored Brigade, Vth Army Corps.

The other two chaps in the picture are the driver (left) and loader. 😊

thumbnail_IMG-20190915-WA0013.jpg