Has to be a bug.

As a side point, in the video, how on earth did you get the side menu to pop up on screen for orders? Lovely touch! 

4 hours ago, weapon2010 said:

I did some tests , when The British 51mm mortar is out of he ammo the target line says "its out of range" over 20m for the remaining wp and smoke rounds which is not the case.

As a side note, how did you get the sub menu to pop up on screen to give orders? that is a lovely little touch! 

If I recall correctly there are no separately tracked smoke rounds in the sense that they come from an entirely different pile of ammo than the HE rounds.  If the HE is expended then the smoke is expended as the smoke rounds listed is a subset of the HE rounds.  The reverse is not true though in that if you expend all of your smoke rounds then the remaining HE rounds can still be fired.  Not really sure why they did it like that, but I'm pretty sure that's how it works.  

48 minutes ago, ASL Veteran said:

If I recall correctly there are no separately tracked smoke rounds in the sense that they come from an entirely different pile of ammo than the HE rounds.  If the HE is expended then the smoke is expended as the smoke rounds listed is a subset of the HE rounds.  The reverse is not true though in that if you expend all of your smoke rounds then the remaining HE rounds can still be fired.  Not really sure why they did it like that, but I'm pretty sure that's how it works.  

Actually works exactly in reverse to that, verified that spending all smoke rounds zeroes out HE ammo in FR a couple weeks ago. I think I raised this matter on the helpdesk like in 2017... so I have come to accept it as a feature.

1 hour ago, BletchleyGeek said:

Actually works exactly in reverse to that, verified that spending all smoke rounds zeroes out HE ammo in FR a couple weeks ago. I think I raised this matter on the helpdesk like in 2017... so I have come to accept it as a feature.

Not Fire and Rubble, I wish!, but Final Blitzkrieg. 

Edited by BletchleyGeek