Jump to content

New Module Coming for Blitz. What weapons and vehicles should there be?


Recommended Posts

6 hours ago, Bulletpoint said:

It's all the same engine, so it shouldn't feel any more or less laggy and crappy? Same low performance, flickering shadows and graphical glitches.

You guys can tell me I'm crazy all you want, I know there is a performance difference. Hell, some of the battles in CMFB you have 3 battalions of infantry on your side + a gigantic map.... And it works.

Couldnt dream of doing that in CMBN.

Also, a couple titles crash when you load things in the editor too quickly. The newer games really don't have this issue. I noticed it first in CMSF, and then CMSF2.

CMSF2 feels like the same crap CMSF is (compared to the newest and greatest cmx2 games of course). I really haven't touched the title since I bought it.

 

Edited by Artkin
Link to comment
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, Artkin said:

You guys can tell me I'm crazy all you want, I know there is a performance difference. Hell, some of the battles in CMFB you have 3 battalions of infantry on your side + a gigantic map.... And it works.

Couldnt dream of doing that in CMBN.

Also, a couple titles crash when you load things in the editor too quickly. The newer games really don't have this issue. I noticed it first in CMSF, and then CMSF2.

CMSF2 feels like the same crap CMSF is (compared to the newest and greatest cmx2 games of course). I really haven't touched the title since I bought it.

 

Yes I have always thought that RT and FB look and play better than BN.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

37 minutes ago, Artkin said:

You guys can tell me I'm crazy all you want, I know there is a performance difference

I'm not going to call you crazy.. all I can say is that I haven't noticed that performance difference, if it exists.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Bulletpoint said:

I'm not going to call you crazy.. all I can say is that I haven't noticed that performance difference, if it exists.

I think it really just affects CMBN and CMSF, they seem a little behind in performance compared to the other titles imo.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, user1000 said:

kettenkradpak36.png

108128-10404-pristine.jpg

Kettenkrad and Pak36 crew or puppchen crew maybe this is for the eastern front? early normandy or Italy module?

Yes I would like aslo see some motobikes on CM this will be very nice !

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...
On 5/21/2021 at 8:40 PM, Anonymous_Jonze said:

I'm hoping for wheeled flak guns and Free French Armor. 

MOVEABLE wheeled flak PLEASE!!!!

We already have the wheeled 85mm 52k AT gun for the Russians in CMRT. But the thing can't move. So what the hell. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Artkin said:

MOVEABLE wheeled flak PLEASE!!!!

We already have the wheeled 85mm 52k AT gun for the Russians in CMRT. But the thing can't move. So what the hell. 

Right? The wheeled 20mil was found on every front and used for anti infantry as much as anti-air. Let me move them! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...

The Pershing was included in the first rendition in CMBO, it should be included again.  I'm just a M-26 fan forever and I want it regardless of some of the other items mentioned.   By the way does anyone have Idea what the Mod would be named.  " On to the Rhine".  or possibly "Kilroy is going to whip your ass".  Or  "Dust and Death".   I don't really think of something that rings.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...
On 7/4/2021 at 3:46 PM, markus544 said:

The Pershing was included in the first rendition in CMBO, it should be included again. 

Agreed. Pershing and Comet are a must for the endgame Commonwealth module of CMFB.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/4/2021 at 3:46 PM, markus544 said:

By the way does anyone have Idea what the Mod would be named. 

Belgium to the Baltics would be appropriate, because commonwealth timeframe would be 10/44 - 5/45.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...