New Module Coming for Blitz. What weapons and vehicles should there be?

6 hours ago, Bulletpoint said:

It's all the same engine, so it shouldn't feel any more or less laggy and crappy? Same low performance, flickering shadows and graphical glitches.

You guys can tell me I'm crazy all you want, I know there is a performance difference. Hell, some of the battles in CMFB you have 3 battalions of infantry on your side + a gigantic map.... And it works.

Couldnt dream of doing that in CMBN.

Also, a couple titles crash when you load things in the editor too quickly. The newer games really don't have this issue. I noticed it first in CMSF, and then CMSF2.

CMSF2 feels like the same crap CMSF is (compared to the newest and greatest cmx2 games of course). I really haven't touched the title since I bought it.

Edited by Artkin

30 minutes ago, Artkin said:

You guys can tell me I'm crazy all you want, I know there is a performance difference. Hell, some of the battles in CMFB you have 3 battalions of infantry on your side + a gigantic map.... And it works.

Couldnt dream of doing that in CMBN.

Also, a couple titles crash when you load things in the editor too quickly. The newer games really don't have this issue. I noticed it first in CMSF, and then CMSF2.

CMSF2 feels like the same crap CMSF is (compared to the newest and greatest cmx2 games of course). I really haven't touched the title since I bought it.

Yes I have always thought that RT and FB look and play better than BN.

1 hour ago, Bulletpoint said:

I'm not going to call you crazy.. all I can say is that I haven't noticed that performance difference, if it exists.

I think it really just affects CMBN and CMSF, they seem a little behind in performance compared to the other titles imo.

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/21/2021 at 8:40 PM, Anonymous_Jonze said:

I'm hoping for wheeled flak guns and Free French Armor. 

MOVEABLE wheeled flak PLEASE!!!!

We already have the wheeled 85mm 52k AT gun for the Russians in CMRT. But the thing can't move. So what the hell. 

6 hours ago, Artkin said:

MOVEABLE wheeled flak PLEASE!!!!

We already have the wheeled 85mm 52k AT gun for the Russians in CMRT. But the thing can't move. So what the hell. 

Right? The wheeled 20mil was found on every front and used for anti infantry as much as anti-air. Let me move them! 

• 1 month later...

The Pershing was included in the first rendition in CMBO, it should be included again.  I'm just a M-26 fan forever and I want it regardless of some of the other items mentioned.   By the way does anyone have Idea what the Mod would be named.  " On to the Rhine".  or possibly "Kilroy is going to whip your ass".  Or  "Dust and Death".   I don't really think of something that rings.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
On 1/14/2022 at 12:10 AM, Battlefront.com said:

Final Blitzkrieg for Matrix/Steam (December/January) - last, but not least, the final CM2 Family of games will be released for Matrix/Steam with PBEM and Tournament systems.  At the same time we'll release a new Module that will extend the timeframe through to the end of the war and introduce Commonwealth Forces plus the last ditch forces of the Third Reich.

Update: so about another years wait, will be waiting for the normandy battlepack to come out in the next month or two and Italy in the fall of this year

Any word from BF regarding what they intend to do?  Maybe that is a rhetorical question in any case.  M-26 Pershing to start with for sure and for certain.  I really like the rocket stuff for both sides also.  I guess will just have to wait and see what transpires.

On 5/4/2021 at 12:18 AM, JM Stuff said:

Yes I would like aslo see some motobikes on CM

Motorcycles, with or without a sidecar, would be great for reconnaisance and to spread the knowledge of enemy movements to other companies/batallions much quicker.

But we would probably need more AI-groups if we'd like to use them for the AI-opponent. And the knowledge they would spread to the AI-troops wouldn't make any difference to them, as their movements depend on our AI-plans, but the human player would get the chance to shoot them down if spotted.

But I'm sure they would be of good use in H2H battles if the players are following the rule that they are only allowed to react to their troops knowledge of the battle situation.

Edited by BornGinger