New Module Coming for Blitz. What weapons and vehicles should there be?

On 2/6/2021 at 11:54 AM, Jumpete said:

First and mainly: LVT Buffalo for Rhine crossing.
Then, late war CW stuff and forces, Pershing and some very late war german toys (for example Jadgtiger Porsche).

P.D. Has BF announced anything on this matter (FB module)?

Buffalo LVT in UK service with the 20mm Polsten cannon replacing the .50 would be nice.  Also how about the DUKW.

• 2 weeks later...
44 minutes ago, user1000 said:

Guys seriously though. Any changes to small arms or crewed weapons in that time frame? Uniforms and gear.

The US will have transitioned fully to the M43 uniform by module's end I believe. No idea for the German's probably just a hodge podge of smocks and coats. The Brit's I don't know either... did their standard uniform change after 1944?

20 hours ago, Anonymous_Jonze said:

The US will have transitioned fully to the M43 uniform by module's end I believe. No idea for the German's probably just a hodge podge of smocks and coats. The Brit's I don't know either... did their standard uniform change after 1944?

Technically germans should have a mix of M-43 and M-44 uniforms. Long time ago I asked if germans will receive M-44 in F&R, and the answer was affirmative (I remember that MikeyD was who answered me). So the texture should be available for FB module.

10 hours ago, Artkin said:

Would it be impossible to add a T34 calliope in game? There are already rocket physics of some sort in the game - like RPGs... 

Also how often were actually these employed IRL?

Feasable?

It's perfectly feasible.. all the code is already in the game. Would just need a graphical model. Seems they don't really like including on-map artillery pieces though. Same with the Nebelwerfers that have quite short range etc.

They would need to fix the on-map artillery bug though, or you'd see your rockets fired at a very slow rate of one every 15 seconds or so.

Edited by Bulletpoint

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/6/2021 at 5:54 AM, Jumpete said:

First and mainly: LVT Buffalo for Rhine crossing.
Then, late war CW stuff and forces, Pershing and some very late war german toys (for example Jadgtiger Porsche).

P.D. Has BF announced anything on this matter (FB module)?

LVTs needed even before then--Scheldt Estuary Campaign.

Regards,

John Kettler