JM´s Corner

7 minutes ago, JM Stuff said:

Hey !  Mark you give me already a big help with all the link...an commenting my posts  for me is more as  enough !

Egos need feeding too!

Seriously, I like to promote what you guys are doing, but keep running out of green hearts lately with all the fantastic stuff being made.

4 minutes ago, Lucky_Strike said:

Egos need feeding too!

Seriously, I like to promote what you guys are doing, but keep running out of green hearts lately with all the fantastic stuff being made.

Hey Mark, you did already wonderfull things, yours mods are on the limit of the perfections, you know that we are never happy 100pc when we do something,  but pls head up for your job untill now  and the future, and keep moving for the next with a smile, everybodys have a black moment  !

a friend 

On 4/3/2021 at 12:22 AM, Lucky_Strike said:

Egos need feeding too!

I have therefore awarded you the Order of the Green Heart 😉 (not for the first time of course).

And JM also 👍.

Or are they blue?  Oh well, you know what I mean (hopefully).

Edited by Vacilllator

15 minutes ago, Vacilllator said:

I have therefore awarded you the Order of the Green Heart 😉 (not for the first time of course).

And JM also 👍.

SI I know what you mean, and I appreciated, blue, green, red, doesn t matter...the gesture is important !

6 hours ago, Vacilllator said:

And JM also 👍.

I had some spare today so sending them backatcha ... and some of what my Nan always said I should eat 🥬

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys 

Today BIIIIGGGGG experiment on death soldier !!!

experiment.png

My goal is to TRY to create some death soldier(s) (first one)!  with flavour objects, I could need help if somebody have sharp theeth and time cos this cos umbelivable time and to assist me...or better the tel numb from BFC (Steve or Elvis) to give us the mds access this will be more easy, I think they are  around on  the forum just call them pls  for the  good of the community  !!😁

29 minutes ago, JM Stuff said:

Hi guys 

Today BIIIIGGGGG experiment on death soldier !!!

experiment.png

My goal is to TRY to create some death soldier(s) (first one)!  with flavour objects, I could need help if somebody have sharp theeth and time cos this cos umbelivable time and to assist me...or better the tel numb from BFC (Steve or Elvis) to give us the mds access this will be more easy, I think they are  around on  the forum just call them pls  for the  good of the community  !!😁

progress 1

progress-1.png

New of the Russian front

On the time that everybodys fighting for a little areas of land, are shooting, killing, destroying, all on the battlefield, somewhere back, I try to repair some destroyed vehicles, listening the russian music national hymne, to calm down my hurry time, to be concentrated of my Mother Patria of Russia, and the trust that she has in me,... to sending again a shining vehicle to the fight,... today a little mechanic problem, this cos time but soon...

MECHANIC.png

за родину 

извините, я использовал Google для перевода!

JM