JM´s Corner

25 minutes ago, waffelmann said:

Stupid question: Will the update come as new download to the warehouse or have I to check the originally mod?

Question are never stupid the answer is it sometimes...so the new Upadted package will come to the cmmods warehouse  in a couple of days and will replace of course the mod already present  !

I send to Bootie from couple of day then will be soon  !

Follow will also come the 

• open chinstraps helmets and faces 
  • the tanks crews members helmets...
  • the armor infantry helmets...
  • the airbornes helmets and camos faces...

then i am done with Us and will begin with :

• Brits and CW...
  • Axis 

waiting to see what bring us CMRT FR to added some partisans !

If somebody have Ideas or want to see in the game let me know !!

So this was a long answer to your short question !

JM

Edited by 3j2m7

1 hour ago, waffelmann said:

I don't know if it was already known: You can put a Tag [101st] to your skins (head). So only pratroopers (airborne and glider) with the uniform-tag of the 101st in the editor are showing the face camouflage...regular troops and the troopers of the 82nd are showin the normal faces...

thanks you for this infos but I didnt do it for this time, I am voll busy with something else,... and let the members doing themself a modtag or what they want, there is enough infos to know how to do it on the forum !

When Bootie will  change the old version with the update that I send to him  will be available, I was trying to put myself on cmmods but doesnt work so peoples have to wait sorry !

JM

45 minutes ago, 3j2m7 said:

thanks you for this infos but I didnt do it for this time, I am voll busy with something else,... and let the members doing themself a modtag or what they want, there is enough infos to know how to do it on the forum !

When Bootie will  change the old version with the update that I send to him  will be available, I was trying to put myself on cmmods but doesnt work so peoples have to wait sorry !

JM

Yeah I've never understood by modder can't upload their mods themselves on that site. Seems like a lot of work for one guy.

7 hours ago, Anonymous_Jonze said:

Yeah I've never understood by modder can't upload their mods themselves on that site. Seems like a lot of work for one guy.

before with the cmmods ii, was the case, you could upload your mods yourself, but it was also a headache for Bootie to keep all and was probably submerged untill He decide,to take the head of the webside and organaze this page for us !

so added with his personal stuff in his webside this take time to upload the mods and put it on cmmods iii so I guess this is the reason !

JM

On 3/18/2021 at 11:21 AM, waffelmann said:

Somehow everything is stretching like gum at the moment ...but it's probably just my impatience...🥴

Yes me too and this is anoying I don t know what are doing Bootie but I saw the site is "for the time on construction" I send him a second mail 

So I am thinking to put myself on a place to download on the forum and put in the cmmods when ready !

Edited by 3j2m7

9 minutes ago, Vacilllator said:

You mean this one?

https://www.thefewgoodmen.com/cm-mod-warehouse/

It's working for me at the moment, as is the related scenario depot.

yes all is right but the place to have infos to put mods yourself in cmmods is for now close and probably this function will stay close to put mods...

and mail stay without answer so...tell me you !

construct.png

1 minute ago, 3j2m7 said:

i have already the mod, so is for peoples like you, that want it, just saying !

but staying  calm and drinking fresh is the better solution !

JM

So I should PM you for a download my friend (via dropbox for example)?

Drinking fresh - do you mean wine or beer or even stronger 😉?

5 minutes ago, Vacilllator said:

So I should PM you for a download my friend (via dropbox for example)?

Drinking fresh - do you mean wine or beer or even stronger 😉?

sometimes yes, but this time only fresh healthy normal water, ...understand if I do for you, I will have to do it for everybodys that want it !

37 minutes ago, waffelmann said:

Me? Don't you think there will be an "official" release in the warehouse?

Well is up to you you want it I was giving in the same way to another one that give me his e mail but you are free to do it of course 

I don't see Booties moving for the time and I was thinking to open a free place on Dropbox...to put my mods available for everybody's  cos I have more to post for the time...!

JM