JM´s Corner

14 minutes ago, Vacilllator said:

Okay that's it, where are my clippers?  Working at home means it's the perfect time for it, although the Amazon delivery drivers might raise an eyebrow 😁.

you said amazons yes, I would like to see some on CM also but not with short hair ! 😄

Edited by 3j2m7

7 minutes ago, Vacilllator said:

Now that brings a few images to mind 😁.  Can you mod them?

the life is already full of images and we need them to be happy, so let us talking about it and refered this to BFC we never know what the new alliance bring, sure is,  women are in every armies in the world, in this was always like this so why not in CM ... yes I (we) can do it if we have access to the 3d models also now but, they will be without breast and seem like doing body building, only if you like extrems sportly women ! 

12 minutes ago, 3j2m7 said:

but, they will be without breast and seem like doing body building, only if you like extrems sportly women !

With all due respect to anyone and everyone, that does not match the images I had in mind 😉.  But perhaps CM:Amazons is a jump too far. 

A jump, why did I say that?  Begining to think I'm not the only one to be crossing the line today 😉.

Edited by Vacilllator

• 2 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, waffelmann said:

Did I miss the ammo pouch for wooden m1s in the mod or is it still coming?

We were talking about from couple of weeks !

edit ... A mod is possible M1 but only With or Without not both 

A mod is possible M1a1 but only With or Without not both

so in fact to make short I did already

M1 without 

M1a1 with 

so i guess for wooden is without 

check the mod but I think only for the airborne is available if not I will check again cos I have to make some update about the faces...but I am busy now ! so please later an update will come...

JM

2 minutes ago, waffelmann said:

I think the M1A1 is with and the m1 (wooden) is without...

yes I want normaly only for the airborne if the Filthy have than all the airborne have also 

so M1A1 yes M1 No 

So you need a change ? or both me I dont care but you have to tell me !!