Reinstalling CMFI with CM4, patch 2.00 missing

Alfy

Hi everyone,

I'm reinstalling CMFI following a purchase of CM4, going carefully through the patches available. But for CM4, two patches are available, 2.10 and 2.11. Trying to install 2.10, it tells me I need to have 2.00 first. That patch is not available anywhere in the site. Of course, 2.11 tells me to have 2.10 installed first. 

I have kind of the same problem with CMBS, which gives me no such warning, but upon install, tells me a 2.00 file is missing. 

Anyone here would know how to proceed? Did I miss some post for the 2.00 patches?

Thanks in advance!

2 hours ago, Alfy said:

I'm reinstalling CMFI following a purchase of CM4, going carefully through the patches available.

Make you life simple and download the full installers and stop trying to fiddle with steps that can easily get lost. In your order for the CM4 update there should be install links for the full installs. Those installs are kept up to date with the latest patches.

I was about to tell you there is no such link, but thought I’d check. This is weird, un an “un-battlefront”: the mail has the links you mention, my account on battlefront does not. And of course, I was working from the latter. 

Thanks for the help!