Mod of the dead animation of soldiers.

By use the mod tools to RezExplode the brz file .

I find the soldiers in WW2 title ,they have 3 stand-die aniamtions,5 prone-die aniamtions,and  3 kneel-die aniamtions.

But it will all random show only on the soldiers equiped with rifles(such as M1,98K,MOSIN,enifield etc).

the soldiers equiped with SMG and MG will only show 1 stand-die aniamtions,1 prone-die aniamtions,and  1 kneel-die aniamtions. like this pictureffSG0=&expires=2h&chkv=0&chkbd=0&chkpc=&

😁I don't think that since BFC has done so many death animations, it can only be used by soldiers who equiped rifles.

So I just copy ,paste and rename ,start the WW2 TITLE and test ,it works!  

SyIE=&expires=2h&chkv=0&chkbd=0&chkpc=&d

c78746972nb49463bc9d53e896c31ca4?fid=149

and then I remember the old CMSF1 game,I very like the stand-die aniamtions and kneel-die aniamtions in it ,YES, the old cmsf1 has only 1 animation in each postion.

I continue to copy ,paste and rename, now it works again!!!! the classic stand-die aniamtion come to WW2 title now.

900c49f40me70a3dd244da694b5f1051?fid=149

kP0lxnSjrskfML8IHlewXlQ=&expires=2h&chkv

now the soldiers  have 4 stand-die aniamtions,5 prone-die aniamtions,and 4 kneel-die aniamtions,No matter what weapon is used。

I'm not a corpse obsessed pervert, I just think it's more interesting😆

I don't have a dropbox and FGM account ,so I upload the mod files on baidu cloud disc.

https://pan.baidu.com/s/1flGQq1h7EKAFX7bABES-zA       password:6fie

hope you enjoy it!

now I upload to google

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1DcTT5GzVprsafFInmWDq8PHKsTe3Sl7E/view?usp=sharing

Edited by t34577685

Cheers mate - but struggling to access the file. I get to a page but google appears unwilling to translate the Chinese script. When I click on a download icon its not allowing me to download, instead its prompting me for what appears to be account details (username and password).

6 minutes ago, George MC said:

Cheers mate - but struggling to access the file. I get to a page but google appears unwilling to translate the Chinese script. When I click on a download icon its not allowing me to download, instead its prompting me for what appears to be account details (username and password).

sorry for that ,NOW I upload to google.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1DcTT5GzVprsafFInmWDq8PHKsTe3Sl7E/view?usp=sharing

I never use the google cloud ,because I always need to use vpn to google.now you try this .😁

seems something wrong with the pictures URL,showing here again😑

the soldiers equiped with SMG and MG will only show 1 stand-die aniamtions,1 prone-die aniamtions,and  1 kneel-die aniamtions. like this picture

B-pmZ1EYC1-faaBt7OvsyD9w9XlskTr_moWLf_S4

😁I don't think that since BFC has done so many death animations, it can only be used by soldiers who equiped rifles.

So I just copy ,paste and rename ,start the WW2 TITLE and test ,it works!  

hp4u-VzR6vA0ECyyeGXjErg3DFw7aM6ZJy-Hv24p

2zGWBhglSNPgZufQ6kAVjP2WHbW_xu-tmQJJ_8UJ

and then I remember the old CMSF1 game,I very like the stand-die aniamtions and kneel-die aniamtions in it ,YES, the old cmsf1 has only 1 animation in each postion.

I continue to copy ,paste and rename, now it works again!!!! the classic stand-die aniamtion come to WW2 title now.

M_XgwGm2HyBFROIC6Deg38FohtxZgea9vuxRI-DU

JF9AQ7g1eEjjVCpmFX0r022RzzAWWsMGDVVa2iR_

Wrong or not all seem to be very interresting following you and looking for more never thinking about it !!

do you know a program to open .ani could be useful to created own !(not the mouse for Windows of course)

I see slowly a smile of  @Aragorn2002 making theirs wishes more close 😁...

Edited by 3j2m7

2 hours ago, 3j2m7 said:

do you know a program to open .ani could be useful to created own

Some people have used Blender to open and edit vehicles to the games. I'm pretty sure it could be possible to use Python and make an add-on for Blender to make it possible to open the animations in Blender and edit them. But there would be the need for someone who would like to jump on to that project. And you'd also have to take in consideration what Battlefront would think of that kind of mod making by editing their animations. They might not be so happy about it.

12 hours ago, 3j2m7 said:

Wrong or not all seem to be very interresting following you and looking for more never thinking about it !!

do you know a program to open .ani could be useful to created own !(not the mouse for Windows of course)

I see slowly a smile of  @Aragorn2002 making theirs wishes more close 😁...

Unfortunately I didn't learn 3D modeling, so all I could do was copy, rename and paste😂

12 hours ago, BornGinger said:

They might not be so happy about it.

People have been saying that about modding since CMBO days (including when model swaps were discovered, then hex editing, then the 3d modelling & now hypothetical animation editing*).

I have absolutely no idea where people have got this idea that @Battlefront.com don't like modding.

Where, in the past twenty years, has anybody at BFC complained about modding in the slightest?

Heck, when the blender techniques first came out Steve even offered helpful advice to the modders!

It should be noted that I've yet to see any conclusive evidence than any mod (including the animation swaps) has any actual effect on the calculation of a CM turn.

*Also people were saying that about animation swaps.

On 2/3/2021 at 10:57 PM, 37mm said:

People have been saying that about modding since CMBO days (including when model swaps were discovered, then hex editing, then the 3d modelling & now hypothetical animation editing*).

I have absolutely no idea where people have got this idea that @Battlefront.com don't like modding.

Where, in the past twenty years, has anybody at BFC complained about modding in the slightest?

Heck, when the blender techniques first came out Steve even offered helpful advice to the modders!

It should be noted that I've yet to see any conclusive evidence than any mod (including the animation swaps) has any actual effect on the calculation of a CM turn.

*Also people were saying that about animation swaps.

The only time I have seen them say anything negative is to beta testers.  We need to test with a clean base game, once released you bought it.  The only mod I know with real potential issues is Vin's text.  Thing is if any mod causes a problem you just remove it.  No work required on BFs part. Heck they even gave us a program to unload the BRZ files and repack them plus mod tags that they documented for us.  Yeah I'd say the evidence is BF has no problem modding appearances, they would draw the line at modding the actual engine and unit capabilities.

4 hours ago, sburke said:

Yeah I'd say the evidence is BF has no problem modding appearances, they would draw the line at modding the actual engine and unit capabilities.

Which is impossible without the source code.

I will also note that modders have created entire modpacks which, theoretically, you might imagine BFC wouldn't be too happy about for financial reasons (One turned CMBN into a CMFI facsimile, another turned CMFI into a CMFB facsimile) & yet, even then, there have still been absolutely no complaints by BFC.

The biggest "danger" from modding a BFC product appears to be that they might drag you into the Beta test team or give you a job.

Edited by 37mm