Pre-orders for Fire and Rubble are now open!!

BFCElvis

9 minutes ago, Dan Dare said:

image.png.3d5f6b5f76a42904e4cc4be1a8efe21b.png

that's my baby...

this photo brings the question of...When we will be having captured tanks without forcing us to have them modded and crewed by the opposing force?

Whew. That's a nice one. Is it a JS-III?

Errm there's a thread about this somewhere (I'll look).  Dan Dare and I (and possibly others) did the same, after noticing that we could.  It only seemed to extend dates.  Elvis then advised 'cleaning' our installation with a special tool which he provided via the Helpdesk.  I used the tool and all was back to previous state.  To be honest I'm not sure what demons you may have awoken (if any), but let me find the thread...

10 minutes ago, Artkin said:

LMAO, thanks a lot @Vacilllator. I'll clean it soon... for now I am pretty sure this is a new feature to my game. I have some mods but I dont think it unlocks the new ground/weather conditions.

Okay, yes that looks interesting...  now if only I could find that thread.

EDIT: So it starts round about here...

Am available for questioning...

Edited by Vacilllator

Now that our discussion has deteriorated from sexy tanks to Hetzers (thanks @Artkin :) ).  What is the butt ugliest tanks of WWII?  Ones that make you cringe looking at them let alone thinking about fighting in them. When I use the word 'tank' I mean it in the most general sense of the word.

The uglies can't get much uglier than the KV-2:

605CD836529D45D5B1DC378C8A6AA538.jpg

20 hours ago, Probus said:

What is the butt ugliest tanks of WWII? 

Well I think the ugliest was the Sherman but I think I am alone with this view.

Its form doesn't remind me of a tank at all and I always wondered what the hell were the designers thinking...

14 minutes ago, Aragorn2002 said:

Two months since pre-order. Just saying.

I think soon this will be a mundial problem for BFC...

Today my lady was also asking me, when will be the release ! ! ? ?

I see,... 😑 If this will not be soon, we will see women going down the street holding up signs of discontentenents.

...not because the gameplay...but because money!!!

Women never forget !!😁

11 minutes ago, DesertFox said:

This week is perfect for release.

1.) I´m back from our Spain vacation 🙂

2.) Pre-Easter release

3.) The 2nd Shock Army of the 2nd Belorussian Front captured Danzig

😉

YES YES GO 2nd BYELORUSSIAN! I created half the 5th Guards Tank Army in CMRT if you're interested... posted it in CMRT forum as MASTER TOE... 5th Guards Tank Army was their tank army... deployed to 3rd byelorussian front during march-april? of 45 to cut off army group north. April 22nd? They were attacking Berlin from the North with the rest of 2nd Byelorussian. :))

8 minutes ago, Artkin said:

YES YES GO 2nd BYELORUSSIAN! I created half the 5th Guards Tank Army in CMRT if you're interested... posted it in CMRT forum as MASTER TOE... 5th Guards Tank Army was their tank army... deployed to 3rd byelorussian front during march-april? of 45 to cut off army group north. April 22nd? They were attacking Berlin from the North with the rest of 2nd Byelorussian. :))

Konstantin Konstantinovich for the win!

The German army is a machine, and machines can be broken!

— Konstantin Rokossovsky