Pre-orders for Fire and Rubble are now open!!

BFCElvis

On 2/10/2021 at 5:10 AM, Battlefront.com said:

To confirm what has already been said about mortar firing vehicles in CMRT.  Engine 4 provided the code support for them to work, but it also required a TO&E overhaul.  It's odd that I didn't fix that way back when, so not quite sure what happened there.  However, it certainly will be fixed with the patch that comes along with the Module.

I just ran a quick test in FI (v 2.11, game engine 4):
The 251/2´s do fire the onboard mortars - but there is not visual representation of them being setup inisde the halftracks, as there is in FB. Is this a glitch/bug?

Days ago Steve told about the possibility to include Jagdtigers in the new module. Any new about that?
By the way, and talking around TO&E, will we see M4A2 (75)W  (in the screenshoots showed we didn't see that version) as Lend-lease vehicle?.
Any chance for Jagdtiger G2  and Tiger II Porsche?

33 minutes ago, Jumpete said:

By the way, and talking around TO&E, will we see M4A2 (75)W  (in the screenshoots showed we didn't see that version) as Lend-lease vehicle?.

No such tank was made.  It was incorporated into M4A2 production with the switch to the 76mm gun.

Edited by akd

2 hours ago, akd said:

I believe there is only one version of the M4A2(75).

This page shows M4A2(75) with 60 (edit: 57) degrees glacis and small hatches, as well as the later 47 degrees with large hatches:

http://the.shadock.free.fr/sherman_minutia/sherman_types/m4a2/m4a2.html

Also there are the usual 75mm turret variations: Rear bustle low or high, Applique armor yes or no, Hatches configurations etc.

Edited by Kevin2k

11 hours ago, Jumpete said:

Days ago Steve told about the possibility to include Jagdtigers in the new module. Any new about that?
Any chance for Jagdtiger G2  and Tiger II Porsche?

I don't think that TO&E list is final full listing. I was wondering which Valentine tank models specifically and also whether we are getting at PT-34 mine roller or not. I guess we are just going to have to wait and see.