In cmbs steam version,the US soldiers 3D MODEL don't have AMMO PACKAGE etc? IS THIS A BUG?

t34577685

7 minutes ago, fireship4 said:

Did you have mods installed before?  Are your graphics settings the same?  Just making sure until someone who knows the default models better comes along.

That's not the BFC background, so I suspect this might be a mod conflict issue.

Alternatively, maybe the graphics settings are on "fastest" 3d model quality?

19 minutes ago, 37mm said:

That's not the BFC background, so I suspect this might be a mod conflict issue.

Alternatively, maybe the graphics settings are on "fastest" 3d model quality?

I choose the best quality.

I also remove all mod,and found the 3D model lost the same part😢

10 hours ago, t34577685 said:

I choose the best quality.

I also remove all mod,and found the 3D model lost the same part😢

Did you try to completely reinstall the game from scratch, I don’t use Steam so forgive me if it doesn’t have a downloadable installer as such. Last time I saw weird graphics on pixeltruppen was when I reinstalled over an existing install. Can you delete everything and start from scratch?

8 hours ago, Lucky_Strike said:

Did you try to completely reinstall the game from scratch, I don’t use Steam so forgive me if it doesn’t have a downloadable installer as such. Last time I saw weird graphics on pixeltruppen was when I reinstalled over an existing install. Can you delete everything and start from scratch?

en,but someone report the same bug on steamcommunity,I think it is a bug ONLY ON STEAM VERSION .

https://steamcommunity.com/app/1502380/discussions/0/3111392579686422677/

• 1 month later...

I posted this to the Black Sea beta forum. I can't check myself as I'm a Mac user, but someone else should be able to take a look.  In the meantime, can you go to the install files on Steam and take a screenshot of what your Data folder looks like? Sorry I can't give an exact path. It's where all the .brz files are located.

On 1/22/2021 at 8:16 PM, t34577685 said:

I think it is a bug ONLY ON STEAM VERSION

I don't have STEAM either... and never check the site. 

I guess I should as I do have Windows. 

Is Steam offering a Mac version?

Buzz

On 3/13/2021 at 12:25 PM, Ultradave said:

I posted this to the Black Sea beta forum. I can't check myself as I'm a Mac user, but someone else should be able to take a look.  In the meantime, can you go to the install files on Steam and take a screenshot of what your Data folder looks like? Sorry I can't give an exact path. It's where all the .brz files are located.

Untitled.jpg