I use old cmsf running animations instead of which in CMSF2 and CMBS

I like the old runing animations in cmsf.

so I get the old animations instead of CMSF2 and CMBS

and aslo download uniform mod from "cm mod warehouse",

I like uniforms that don't stick in soldier's trousers,so I use CMSF2 US soldier's model instead of the soldier's model in cmbs

Now the game is more interesting to me1.thumb.jpg.df9219e755d9e6812b379911a90b1755.jpg

You mean that you copied the animation files from the CMSF game and replaced the animation files in CMSF2 with those?

If it works, why not?

There is a thread on the forum about copying and replacing animations to change how the troops behave when they reload their small arms weapons and also when they are being supressed.

I followed those suggestions for my CMFB game and am pleased with how the troops now reload their weapons and don't go into the usual position when being supressed.

37 minutes ago, BornGinger said:

You mean that you copied the animation files from the CMSF game and replaced the animation files in CMSF2 with those?

If it works, why not?

There is a thread on the forum about copying and replacing animations to change how the troops behave when they reload their small arms weapons and also when they are being supressed.

I followed those suggestions for my CMFB game and am pleased with how the troops now reload their weapons and don't go into the usual position when being supressed.

yes,i put cmsf animation files into cmsf2 cmbs Z folder.

and also other animation such as: die(stand postion) animation,fire animation   etc.

As related to the above and the linked discussion, I was watching Usually Hapless Firefight 1 YT video and noticed that one of the casulty animations is face down on the belly . This could serve as a replacment for the "baby curl" cowering animation as per standard.

So my question is; Are casaulty animations specified for each pose having its own file or is it one file that get randomized from with several diffrent outcomes?

5 hours ago, TJT said:

As related to the above and the linked discussion, I was watching Usually Hapless Firefight 1 YT video and noticed that one of the casulty animations is face down on the belly . This could serve as a replacment for the "baby curl" cowering animation as per standard.

So my question is; Are casaulty animations specified for each pose having its own file or is it one file that get randomized from with several diffrent outcomes?

I decompressed  the brz file ,and found:

a weapon, a pose,a die animation

for example 

a file name such as m4-stand-die 3 or k98-kneel-die 2

these two file mean 

when a soldier carry M4 rifle be hit will have at least three animation when he is stand or running,because the file name number 1-3. 

most soldier rifle weapon die animation in cmbs and cmsf2 shared file with m4 rifle.

most soldier rifle weapon die animation in cmbn cmfi cmrt and cmfb shared file with k98 rifle.

I add old cmsf1 stand-die animation which are not used in cmsf2 and cmbs to the new cmsf2 and cmbs,rename the file m4 stand-die 4 ,number after 3.and it works well.

I search file in brz,but I can not found any smg die animation file,and also find that the soldier only shows one stand-die animation in game,strange.

My English language are weak,so hope you can know my opinion.

@TJTIf you go to the thread which is linked above you'll find the name of the folder and the info about in which .brz-file you'll find that folder and can take a look yourself. But I'm pretty sure that each pose, or stance, has its own file. So if there are four different ways a pixelsoldier can be dead there should be four different files.

When you have "exploded", or unpacked, the necessary .brz-file and check in the correct folder you will find the dead pose file (animation) you'd like to try. Copy that file into the Z-folder inside you User Data folder and after that change the name of that dead pose file to be the name of the cowering file. 

If you did it the correct way the cowering animation will change.

Hey Erwin, why don’t you try it? You’ve been around forever, you should have learned a thing or two by now.

3 hours ago, Erwin said:

If you have time, it would be good to get a comprehensive list of all the animations that can be changed - the various options - and perhaps create a mod folder that can be sent to Bootie so that we can all have a