Launching Game

You need to open your Battlefield account, go to my orders, find your RT order and follow the link there.

This will take you to a folder where you download the full game installer (IIRC it's a .zip or a .RAR file).

Download the file and save it to somewhere safe (I have a folder in documents called CM Installers with a subfolder for each title).  Extract the file and double click on the .exe, then follow the instructions on screen.

It is usually recommended to create a directory for your CM game installs and then to exclude that directory from your AV's scrutiny, it is also very highly recommended that you temporarily disable your AV while extracting & installing the CM files, IIRC their (very efficient) copy-protection can upset some AV software, causing it to properly mess up your install.

If you have any hassles make another post here or PM me.....If I can't get you sorted I definitely know a man who can.  ;)

Edited by Sgt.Squarehead