CTD on Long Term CMRT PBEM Game

Probus

I have a CMRT game, about 100 turns so far (about 50 minutes), and when I end my turn it processes about 30-40% then crashes to desktop.  Can anyone suggest a solution I could try?  I haven't changed my hardware or software.  So I'm thinking its a bug in one of my orders maybe?

Any help would be appreciated.

Edited by Probus

Well I kept fiddling and decided I would try removing all mods, turning off all effects, and stopping all processes on the PC that I didn't need.  Flew right through with no CTD.

I'll add things back, one block at a time to see if I can figure out the general area of that was causing the problem.

30 minutes ago, Dan Dare said:

yes i will like to know which one...same problem on my side...

I've eliminated 50% of the mods from being suspect. 

As I said earlier, I finally got the turn to process and sent it to my opponent. But when he took his turn and sent the game back to me, none of my orders had executed. Or none that I could tell. I lost 2 tanks, 2 Flak-tracks, and 1 half track. This in a game where maybe <1 APC a turn was being lost. 

So there must have been some kind of file corruption that was causing the CTD. I may ask him for a test turn just to see if I delete all my orders and re-issue them, if that fixes the file. 

• 2 weeks later...