CMBfN dismount oddity (bug?)

Scenario is M-G Lonsdale. There is a British AT gun limbered to a jeep with its crew inside, but there is no separate icon for the At and crew. During setup, I could select dismount and the ATG and crew would, indeed dismount, but now the game's started, I'm concerned, because 'Dismount' button is greyed out. I'm hoping that, once vehicle is stopped, the button will be available, and they can dismount.

Hmm, update: at the beginning of my orders phase, the dismount button was available for while, and I pressed it, but is now greyed out again. Vehicle has reached its destination. Going to really suck if this unit is, essentially not available! Will have to wait and see what happens next orders phase I suppose.

I've not seen the "Dismount" command being "greyed out" when playing this scenario in WEGO/Turn based. I move the jeep during the first turn, then dismount and unlimber the gun with no problem. When something like this happens to you it is best to provide a couple of screenshots to illustrate your problem.

17 hours ago, Warts 'n' all said:

I've not seen the "Dismount" command being "greyed out" when playing this scenario in WEGO/Turn based. I move the jeep during the first turn, then dismount and unlimber the gun with no problem. When something like this happens to you it is best to provide a couple of screenshots to illustrate your problem.

It's only one of the jeeps. The others show the usual, separate icon for the ATG crew, but perhaps, as @Freyberghas pointed out, this bunch are considered 'crew' for some strange reason. The Dismount button was available when I first opened the PBEM file, but then greyed afterwards. I did click it at that time though, so when the file comes back to me, we'll have to see if they do so.

This is odd though - an ATG as a jeep crew? They're labelled as an HQ unit, but the other one is also, so why the distinction? Any insights?

52 minutes ago, Warts 'n' all said:

Having two AT Guns limbered to jeeps with a separate driver, and one where a member of the gun crew is the driver is sometimes called a "quirk of the game", or in less polite circles a &%$&%$* *** %$£*&^% .

I think that's the issue. The driver is a crewman

2 hours ago, Warts 'n' all said:

Having two AT Guns limbered to jeeps with a separate driver, and one where a member of the gun crew is the driver is sometimes called a "quirk of the game", or in less polite circles a &%$&%$* *** %$£*&^% .

The Commonwealth mortar carriers often have the mortar team as vehicle crew.

I used to go meticulously through every game at setup, switching them round so the ammo bearer was the driver - and then I just couldn't be bothered, because it honestly doesn't make that much difference.