Leaders Recon.

chuckdyke

1 minute ago, Sgt.Squarehead said:

I wouldn't know of any way of doing that, there's no way to change the structure of Modular Buildings (other than some trickery with the roof) AFAIK.....Maybe @37mm would know a way.

Most of the Independent Residential Buildings already have what I would think of as attics, rooms on the top floor with dormer windows.

In which game do you have them? The ones I see have already two floors. I look for a single-story house with dormer windows. 

7 hours ago, chuckdyke said:

Woud be nice if they permitted plug ins to customize it. 

Suspect that's where mods come in....The H&E crew haven't looked at Independent Buildings yet as they are not present in CM:SF2, but once CM:CW is out I'm farly sure @37mm will be all over them like a rash!  ;)

Edited by Sgt.Squarehead

1 hour ago, Sgt.Squarehead said:

Suspect that's where mods come in....The H&E crew haven't looked at Independent Buildings yet as they are not present in CM:SF2, but once CM:CW is out I'm farly sure @37mm will be all over them like a rash!  ;)

Good I would like to know what software is compatible. It doesn't need to be a top of the range CAD program. 

Here we play a short game 'De Hinderlaag' Reinforcing units just arrived and it is Klotzen und nicht Kleckern, as the Germans say. The Dutch Unit is 'De Limburgse Jagers'. We don't translate 'Jagers ' as Hunters but Light Infantry of Limburg Province. Role of the Sniper is spotting and if there is an opportunity, he can take it. It took this 'Sniper' 30 seconds to take out a crew with binoculars of the Syrian HMG. Snipers are attached to the HQ Unit.

hinderlaag.png

hinderlaagb.png