CMBN : Lucky_Strike’s Hedgerow Hell Mod Review (With War Movie Advanced by BarbaricCo)

Bootie

This Combat Mission Battle for Normandy mod contains new textures for all the above ground-level flora – Trees, Bushes (a couple are by Ez), Flower and Flowers Doodads, Clover Doodad, Grass and Weeds Doodads, Crop Doodads, Brush Doodads, Marsh Doodads and, of course, those Bocage textures.

I have started a scenario with the out of the box Combat Mission and added this modification - I chose the hi-res simple install from file #001..

Over it I also added the WarMovie Advanced Mode by BarbaricCo.

I think for a new Combat Mission player these 2 mods alone make the terrain look fantastic. You can find both these mods at https://www.thefewgoodmen.com/cm-mod-warehouse/

These are the ones from a couple of weeks back.  Didnt realise there was an updated version... can you point me to the url and I will update.  Ive been so busy the last month as I was designing a virtual tour of 2 Paras actions at Arnhem for the new company Battleguides Virtual Tours.  

2 minutes ago, Bootie said:

These are the ones from a couple of weeks back.  Didnt realise there was an updated version... can you point me to the url and I will update.  Ive been so busy the last month as I was designing a virtual tour of 2 Paras actions at Arnhem for the new company Battleguides Virtual Tours.  

Apologies for not being clear...  I was asking IF this is a more recent version than the one posted on these forums a few weeks ago.

WOW!!! Thanks for doing the review @Bootie 😎 Great early Christmas present. Have to say I did swell up with pride for a wee bit. Did LOL when you couldn’t find your pixeltroops.

To be clear - you do have the latest version, I’ve only played around with ReShade a bit and looked at some of the ground textures since finishing the mod, but I haven’t released anything else. Seeing your video inspires me to get on with some more. Great to see it working well with @BarbaricCo’s excellent War Movie shader.

Thanks again and thanks for hosting the downloads. Sláinte 🥃