BFC Release Schedule?

Just wondering if anyone knows what we can look forward to next from BFC? I've pretty much bought all CMx2 games and modules except Final Blitzkrieg (which I may have to pick up soon). What I would look forward to most would probably be a module for Black Sea, early WWII (invasions of Poland, France, etc), or a WWII North Africa game.

19 minutes ago, Cpl Steiner said:

What I would look forward to most would probably be a module for Black Sea

I believe this may actually be on the cards.....God knows it needs it!

There's so much that could be done with CM:BS if we just had a few more Nations/Factions/Units (IMHO adding Uncons and more ex-Soviet kit would make this game truly awesome). 

Edited by Sgt.Squarehead

On 12/6/2020 at 2:36 PM, Sgt.Squarehead said:

There's so much that could be done with CM:BS if we just had a few more Nations/Factions/Units (IMHO adding Uncons and more ex-Soviet kit would make this game truly awesome). 

Uncons would be cool for things like Russians vs Chechens.

On 12/6/2020 at 2:36 PM, Sgt.Squarehead said:

I'd like to see some nations that are between the Russians and Ukrainians in terms of capability. 

Playing US forces, for me, seems too arcade-like. Particularly javelins, but also spotting.