Looking for SF2 Mobile/Area Defense scenario

For educational purposes I am looking for a scenario / campaign mission to have a go at Mobile or Area Defense at company lever or lower.

I only own the CMSF2 basegame and the NATO module. The problem with most defensive missions is a sort of 'last stand' start, after which you'll get extra units and the ability to beat up the enemy with superior firepower. The kind of scenario I'm looking for is where you start with decent Company team assets, against a battalion or so.

Anyone who can help me with that? I recall there is a mission in the German campaign like this, but I don't know if that is a stand alone scenario also.

Thanks in Advance! 

Kind regards,

Barend

If you were asking for CM:BS I'd know just what to recommend, but nothing spings to mind for CM:SF2 TBH.....Guess someone should make one, @MOS:96B2P, how bored are you right now?  :P

PS - I do have a couple of maps that would be good for this sort of scenario, they're each around 9km2, so there's plenty of space to be mobile in.....Have you considered trying to create the scenario that you want to see for yourself?  There's loads of folks who would be willing to help and advise if you fancy giving it a go.

Edited by Sgt.Squarehead

Check out the missions in Forging Steel. They’re from a campaign I did but I also released em as unpacked missions. 

https://www.thefewgoodmen.com/tsd3/cm-shock-force-2/cm-shock-force-campaigns/usmc-forging-steel-the-missions/

if something I can do to tweak anything to what you need let me know  no promises but I can see what I can do  

cheery!

Edited by George MC

1 hour ago, George MC said:

Check out the missions in Forging Steel. They’re from a campaign I did but I also released em as unpacked missions. 

https://www.thefewgoodmen.com/tsd3/cm-shock-force-2/cm-shock-force-campaigns/usmc-forging-steel-the-missions/

if something I can do to tweak anything to what you need let me know  no promises but I can see what I can do  

cheery!

Swap units for base game or NATO would appear to be the requirement mate ... 😉

27 minutes ago, Combatintman said:

Swap units for base game or NATO would appear to be the requirement mate ... 😉

Hhmm can’t mind what module I made em with now TBH. been so long!!

33 minutes ago, Sgt.Squarehead said:

Did you update these to the CM:SF2 editor options, George?  Or is it a straight port?

Nope   Not touched em. 

Edited by George MC