Panther firing animation way way too bouncy...

I was playing Barkmann’s Corner this weekend and I notice that Barkmann’s Panther was swaying backward like a teeter totter when firing.   Just browsing YouTube took me to a video that showed the Panther firing and steady as you would think a 44 ton monster would be when firing.

BFC fix or do somefink!

same issue in CMRT.   Didn’t check CMFI.

bobo

Didn’t really trust any newer videos shooting old guns...

but old footage and newer Abrams videos show the “issue” which is probably related to action point grid one somefink...

not really necessary to complain about but it did give me a topic for a post.

7 minutes ago, ASL Veteran said:

As I recall BFC stated that it was intentionally done that way as a way for the player to have more visual stimulation of something 'happening' when the tank fires or something along those lines.  Anyway, it's not an oversight but rather a deliberate thing included in the game.

I'm happy with that. 

Fun videos though, first one worth watching all the way through for the D20.  Someone should tell them it was not designed to hit a melon 20 yards away.  And perhaps also what 'order of magnitude' means.  Nevertheless, good fun.

4 hours ago, weapon2010 said:

some interesting tank shell scenes in this clip

Saw the movie and those digitized slo-mo shots are visually amazing - esp the ones where they show a penetration and what happens to the crew inside a tiny fraction of a second later.  The movie itself... not that great.  

1 hour ago, Erwin said:

Saw the movie and those digitized slo-mo shots are visually amazing - esp the ones where they show a penetration and what happens to the crew inside a tiny fraction of a second later.  The movie itself... not that great.  

That is the exact correct review of this movie.  Interesting shots of things you don't usually get to see in detail and a bunch of crap.