No battlepack in my big bundle. Cant work out why

Ive been away for a few years and have just reinstalled.   Id previously bought the big bundle. So that seems to include the battle pack.   Ive inserted my activation code for the bundle and for the 4.0 upgrade.  I can see all my commonwealth stuff etc. But there doesn't seem to be a battle pack.  Am I missing something? I  Thought this came with the bundle

Ive reinstalled it twice more now. Ive used the 3.12 installer and the 4.03 installer. Same results.  It still doesnt add the battlepack.  All the other content is fine.  There is a pdf about the battlepack in the base directory. It says to click on a link to get extras. but the link doesnt work.  I cant see the battlepack itself and the scenarios are blanked out in game.

13 hours ago, silent one said:

Ive been away for a few years and have just reinstalled.   Id previously bought the big bundle. So that seems to include the battle pack.   Ive inserted my activation code for the bundle and for the 4.0 upgrade.  I can see all my commonwealth stuff etc. But there doesn't seem to be a battle pack.  Am I missing something? I  Thought this came with the bundle

Did you check, if the Battle Pack scenarios and campaigns are available in your installed game? Alas, the Battle  Pack consists only (or better:mostly) of Battle and Campaign files.