Looking for play testers

rtdood

Hi all,

I've been working on a campaign which comprises of 10 battles which are directed against German forces in Northern France, and wanted to see if anyone is able to playtest it to provide some feedback? 

I've had a couple of play testers review it when it was really in its infancy, and have put a lot of work in to correct those early errors. 

For clarification its Canada vs German AI. and the modules needed are: Commonwealth Forces, Market Garden and the Vehicle pack to play it.  If anyone is interested let me know :) 

22 hours ago, rocketman said:

I don't have the time to test unfortunately but am interested in some more info on your project. Is it based on real history, battles, maps etc and in that case which?

Thank you for doing this, not often we get community made campaigns.

I'd say the campaign is historical/semi historical account of the attack made by the Canadians against German forces in the Gris Nez sector of Operation Undergo (Sept '44).

Ive had to take some liberties for gameplay reasons with some of the scenarios but I believe all the height terrain mapping, allied order of battle, and most axis unit placements to be correct. The biggest difficulty was trying to figure out what GER units were where, in and after August, as what few records there are either contradictory or incomplete, which is perhaps a reflection of the chaotic situation for the German armies in France in late August/early September.  

Edited by rtdood

Make sure to take a look at this awesome project mapping out the Canadian efforts on the west front, https://map.project44.ca/ 

It includes war diaries and such which can be used for research. Also includes a complete aerial photo view (takes some time to load) of the area for mapping enjoyment :) 

Edited by rocketman

On 11/11/2020 at 12:55 PM, rocketman said:

Make sure to take a look at this awesome project mapping out the Canadian efforts on the west front, https://map.project44.ca/ 

It includes war diaries and such which can be used for research. Also includes a complete aerial photo view (takes some time to load) of the area for mapping enjoyment :) 

That's a really good resource! Thank you for pointing it out to me :).