Lucky Strike's Mods: Hedgerow Hell - it's here!

sq9rtxK.jpg

Okay folks - it's the weekend (still) and now that all the drama is over we can get back to driving tanks through hedges ... and of course today remembering the guys that did it for real.

Go here to get the read me pdf file (please) 

Then here and here for the two zip archives. (Hint - if you just want to get started without any faff then download the read me, grab the first zip file and you'll be playing in no time.)

Once it's been out for a few days and nobody has complained that it's broken their rig I'll get in touch with @Bootie to upload it to the warehouse, 'cos he probably hasn't got anywhere near enough to do ...

hoLJoIQ.jpg

Now try to play this at iron, at ground level, with no spotting icons ... everything will soon suck!

Thanks Erwin.

Okay here are a few links to my Google Drive - not sure how long they will last:

Go here to get the read me pdf file (please) 

Then here and here for the two zip archives. (Hint - if you just want to get started without any faff then download the read me, grab the first zip file and you'll be playing in no time.)

These won't last for ever so grab them asap. I will post some other links soon, and will try to get the file to Bootie for the warehouse.

Edited by Lucky_Strike
It was a late night

7 hours ago, Dr.Hoopenfaust said:

All Dropbox 404 errors for me.

7 hours ago, PIATpunk said:

the files are nowhere to be seen 🙂

7 hours ago, PIATpunk said:

the files are nowhere to be seen 🙂

4 hours ago, quakerparrot67 said:

yep.

cheers,

rob

3 hours ago, Warts 'n' all said:

Oooops!

2 hours ago, 3j2m7 said:

...must be a fake message or spam I don't open this kind of things is too early to be real...😆

With this one you win the title of Mister Strike!

I Will let you a feedback later... I want say much later...

JM

2 hours ago, Gkenny said:

404 for me as well.

Let's also see if we can kill my iCloud, OneDrive and Mega accounts - do Apple or MicroSoft have big enough pipes ...

Go here or here or here to get the read me pdf file (please) and for the two zip archives. (Hint - if you just want to get started without any faff then download the read me, grab the first zip file and you'll be playing in no time.)

Hah, just realised today is my 18th birthday on these forums to the day - happy 18th to me again ...

Now I have to go and make a Sunday Roast 🐏 🍖 🥔 🥕 🥬 🍽️ 🍷- please don't break the internet. I'll post some more links later if needs be.

Edited by Lucky_Strike

Downloaded without problem, first approach, there are a lot of possibilities, something to make everyone happy, congratulations to this monumental work of hell, now I'm going to break down the zip filesin details, and try the test scenario that you included .

I see something that you cannot see ... the respect that I have from people like you ... working many hours and hardly and never be completly happy with themselves, for our happiness!

Soon the critics chapterS...😆

AND HAPPY HAPPY TO YOUR YOUNG BIRTHDAY, this day have to cover ALL your wishes with peace and happiness,

forum or not a birthay is a birthday !

This is a good oportunity for me to let me take something fresh to your happyness ! 😄

JM 

Edited by 3j2m7

6 hours ago, Lucky_Strike said:

Thanks Erwin.

Okay here are a few links to my Google Drive - not sure how long they will last:

Go here to get the read me pdf file (please) 

Then here and here for the two zip archives. (Hint - if you just want to get started without any faff then download the read me, grab the first zip file and you'll be playing in no time.)

1030 on Sunday night and I finally get to check out the forum.  @Lucky_Strike these downloads worked fine for me.  A quick look (with the easy high res version) looks lovely.  Will try more tomorrow...

I did have one problem, I was trying to get to some extra low level to take a close look at the flora 😄.  Excellent work and happy gaming birthday 👍.

4 hours ago, 3j2m7 said:

I see something that you cannot see ... the respect that I have from people like you ... working many hours and hardly and never be completly happy with themselves, for our happiness!

AND HAPPY HAPPY TO YOUR YOUNG BIRTHDAY, this day have to cover ALL your wishes with peace and happiness,

forum or not a birthay is a birthday !

This is a good oportunity for me to let me take something fresh to your happyness ! 😄

JM 

Thanks JM.

This time I’m happy to release this puppy onto the world - my birthday present to you all! 🍰

1 hour ago, Vacilllator said:

1030 on Sunday night and I finally get to check out the forum.  @Lucky_Strike these downloads worked fine for me.  A quick look (with the easy high res version) looks lovely.  Will try more tomorrow...

I did have one problem, I was trying to get to some extra low level to take a close look at the flora 😄.  Excellent work and happy gaming birthday 👍.

Thanks that’s good to know.

The secret is to stand a little way back, tilt down a bit and use the zoom. You can get in close and see the veins on the leaves. Another fun experience is to line yourself up at the exact end of a good straight line of tall bocage and then to slowly push forward through its whole length, you get to see all the varieties of leaf and branch up close and personal. This is how I spend my time ... battle, what battle? I was just making a landscape simulator.

@Lucky_Strike

A word of thanks for your skill, dedication and generosity.

What you have exhibited here is a rarity - a transformative piece of work that adds a new layer of value to the game. It's not only the aesthetic know-how on display that makes this one great, but your passion to delve into the subject matter and get the details right that sets it apart.  

There's a place for you among the pantheon of Mod Gods with this one, joining the likes of Aris, JuJu, Mord, Kieme...

Outrageously good stuff - thanks again.

43 minutes ago, Peter Panzer said:

@Lucky_Strike

A word of thanks for your skill, dedication and generosity.

What you have exhibited here is a rarity - a transformative piece of work that adds a new layer of value to the game. It's not only the aesthetic know-how on display that makes this one great, but your passion to delve into the subject matter and get the details right that sets it apart.  

There's a place for you among the pantheon of Mod Gods with this one, joining the likes of Aris, JuJu, Mord, Kieme...

Outrageously good stuff - thanks again.

Thanks Peter, much appreciated 👍

Mod God 😎 I like the sound of that - I want to have it under my name in the sidebar, how'd I do that, like your, err, Throbbing Member

Honestly, it just makes me happy that you folks get to enjoy something you already love doing just even more so.

I can get an early night now and have god-like dreams ... 🥃