new urban map under construction

Léopold

No it is not the grain elevator, unfortunately there is no legend that describes the buildings.

The grain elevator is large and there are no other buildings nearby.

v3ta.jpg

A shortcut would be needed to remove walls in 1 click.

I will remove all the walls inside the grain elevator

This is very useful for large-scale warehouses.

Can you get taller somehow for that bit on the front?  I'm reminded of the 'Holy Ground' scenario in BN which had (from memory) a 7 story cathedral. 

However you may already be up to that height looking at the windows 😉.

Please keep up the good work though, looking forward to fighting around that iconic building...

Edited by Vacilllator

Making maps is a lot of work. And it's sometimes easy to forget to check that windows and doors aren't blocked by higher ground when there's a difference in elevation.

It would have been nice if houses in these games would get destroyed bit by bit more like in the game Theatre of War (or was it Faces of War?) and leave rubble on the streets. If they also sometimes could burn it would be nice to see that town slowly become a ruin after a whole lot of fighting.

Edited by BornGinger

8 minutes ago, BornGinger said:

It would have been nice if houses in these games would get destroyed bit by bit more like in the game Theatre of War (or was it Faces of War?) and leave rubble on the streets. If they also sometimes could burn it would be nice to see that town slowly become a ruin after a whole lot of fighting.

Have you tried my Factory mod set? I contains a lot of damaged buildings mods.

In the Bitvagorod map that comes with the mod set there is also a grain elevator mod. I will post a picture of it later.

On 11/13/2020 at 7:16 PM, Léopold said:

No it is not the grain elevator, unfortunately there is no legend that describes the buildings.

The grain elevator is large and there are no other buildings nearby.

v3ta.jpg

A shortcut would be needed to remove walls in 1 click.

I will remove all the walls inside the grain elevator

This is very useful for large-scale warehouses.