Armoured units not overiding area targets to deal with threats

AlanSA

With the latest patch I've noticed armoured units are not overriding area targets to engage with armoured threats even after taking hits. Pretty sure that was the case before. Below is an example of this odd behaviour.

Note also both Shermans, the one on the left had it's main gun damaged a few seconds before the clip started recording, fail to retreat despite taking damage. Come to think of it I don't recall seeing any tanks retreat after taking damaging hits in the scenarios I've played since upgrading. Half-tracks yes but not tanks.

I've done a quick test.  2 Shermans vs 2 Pz3Ms at around 800m facing each other and giving the Shermans an area target at about 60 degrees. Both Shermans when engaged and hit broke their area targets and engaged the Panzers. 

However in a second test if the Shermans were given a slow movement forward order with an area target off to 60 degrees they then ignored the incoming hits, maintaining their area targets  and continued on their way until destroyed or abandoned.