'Battle, 'Campaign' and 'Saved Game' menu entries are blank

I'm running Final Blitzkrieg on a Surface Book using the Nvidia GeForce GTX965M graphics card via the Nvidia Control Panel.  I haven't played for a while.  When I started it up my 'Battle', 'Campaign' and 'Saved Game' menu entries were all blank. I updated to the latest Nvidia drivers and still no scenarios. This is also the case for Red Thunder and Fortress Italy.  I have used this machine successfully in the past, but I haven't played for a while. My OS has been updated to the 2004 version of Windows 10.

Any thoughts as to why this is happening?

Thanks!!

I think I need to reinstall most if not all of my Combat Mission games, Battle for Normandy has a "Game Files" folder. Inside of that, are the "Scenarios", "Saved Games" and "Campaigns" folders.  These are missing on my Red Thunder, Fortress Italy/Gustav Line/Rome to Victory, Final Blitzkrieg and Black Sea folders.

Has anyone documented the easiest way to get from a fresh install yo the current engines.  There are a large number of patches.

I wonder what happened to my missing folders?  I did touch them in August when I installed the Game Engine 4 patches.

Thanks!!

If you download the latest full versions of each from BF, they will be up to date with the latest patches. You should be set for licensing because that will still remain on your computer. Once you've deleted the old and installed a fresh copy, you *should* be able to just start it up and go.

Dave