Arty mission(s) adjustment bug (?)

At the start of a mission I preplanned two missions with a time delay using my FO. Some ten turns into the scenario I wanted to adjust one of the missions and did so. Problem is both missions get adjusted to the same place. Is this a bug or intended behaviour? I have seen it once before but can't remember where. I'll hang on to a save.

It may be by design as an FO can only manage one mission. When a mission reaches 'Firing' stage - you can then use the FO (or any shot caller) to start another as long as you don't intend to adjust the *firing* one.

So, when a shot caller gets a mission to 'Firing' they aren't deemed to be 'busy' and may initiate another.

There may be edge cases where you can 'game' around this limitation with pre-planned missions but it's hit and miss (pun intended). Otherwise, you can't adjust multiple Firing or Pre-Planned missions separately.

Howler is correct.  Ya can have a single unit to have as many preplanned barrages on as many targets as you have assets.  If another asset becomes available that same unit can also call that in as well on yet another new target.  However, if one wants to adjust any one mission that this unit called in, then all the other assets will change to that same target.  

It's a good reason to not give a single unit multiple arty targets in the set-up turn.  My SOP is to give the best asset to the best spotter (not always an FO in CM games) as I may have that FO in the best spotting location so he can quickly and accurately ADJUST FIRE to the desired new target (especially if that arty piece has been given a HARASS - MAXIMUM fire order).  Less important assets I may give to Co HQ's etc (who are in safe positions not necessarily with good LOS) as I may expect to cancel those fires and later assign em to another better spotter who has (some turns later) relocated to a better spotting position.

Not sure what happens with air units if one has arty plus air being called in by the same unit.  Probably the air unit is unaffected(?)  

One mission was firing and one was still waiting for the time delay I had set. So it would have been nice to be able to adjust only the active one since the FO were not busy doing anything. And spotting isn't necessary for preplanned missions. Not only that both missions got adjusted, they both got an additional time delay tacked on to the adjustment (the one they had as preplanned).