Vehicle mods for FI

Having just got the FI bundle I am of course engaged in the usual 'grab every vehicle mod you can find' exercise.

For now I'm actually limiting myself to the excellent works from Aris (not sure who to tag?) and @umlaut but I seem to be missing quite a few (for example StuH, Marder III, Sturmpanzer IV, Opel Blitz, some halftracks, Flak, some Semovente, to name just a few on the Axis side). 

So I am wondering, am I missing a source of such mods?  I've looked at CMMODS3 and CMMODS4 and alos in the threads here where I found a few more.  If I'm not missing another source what do people do for these vehicles?  Live with the unmodded versions perhaps, or port in mods from other titles (which may or may not look quite right)?

25 minutes ago, umlaut said:

I have got most of them, but have probably just used BN mods in FI. I cant tell for sure, because I must admit that my mods are so mixed up that I am no longer able to tell which mods originally came from which game. 🙄

Okay thanks.  As for your lovely vehicles, in FI I currently only seem to have a Nashorn, an M24, and Archer and I can see your name in a Sherman compilation.  Should I have more?  Please say yes 😉.

Have just added the Morris Bofors, still looking...

Edited by Vacilllator

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/24/2020 at 12:58 PM, Vacilllator said:

Having just got the FI bundle I am of course engaged in the usual 'grab every vehicle mod you can find' exercise.

For now I'm actually limiting myself to the excellent works from Aris (not sure who to tag?) and @umlaut but I seem to be missing quite a few (for example StuH, Marder III, Sturmpanzer IV, Opel Blitz, some halftracks, Flak, some Semovente, to name just a few on the Axis side). 

So I am wondering, am I missing a source of such mods?  I've looked at CMMODS3 and CMMODS4 and alos in the threads here where I found a few more.  If I'm not missing another source what do people do for these vehicles?  Live with the unmodded versions perhaps, or port in mods from other titles (which may or may not look quite right)?

I should have most of Aris‘ mods. Drop me PM line and open a large Dropbox-Folder....

• 7 months later...

Did anyone find a mod for the Semovente 75/18?  This is one of the few CMFI vehicles that I have not been able to find anything for.  I thought I had a mod for this vehicle at one time, but maybe not...

TIA