Next Final Blitzkrieg Module Speculation

It's been confirmed that Battlefront will create a module that covers the final months of the war on the western front. I think a Remagen bridge campaign is already pretty likely. That or the Americans at the Ruhr Pocket. My number one hope would be adding the Free French Forces with more assets at their disposal. I'd love to see a French campaign for the Colmar Pocket. Brits/Canadians in Northern Germany would also be cool. I'm not sure what a German Campaign would be... perhaps a desperate defense with ad hoc formations? [Paderborn comes to mind.]

It would even be wild to see the 101st capture Hitler's Eagle's nest but I'm not sure how much actual combat took place there.

22 hours ago, Anonymous_Jonze said:

It's been confirmed that Battlefront will create a module that covers the final months of the war on the western front. I think a Remagen bridge campaign is already pretty likely. That or the Americans at the Ruhr Pocket. My number one hope would be adding the Free French Forces with more assets at their disposal. I'd love to see a French campaign for the Colmar Pocket. Brits/Canadians in Northern Germany would also be cool. I'm not sure what a German Campaign would be... perhaps a desperate defense with ad hoc formations? [Paderborn comes to mind.]

It would even be wild to see the 101st capture Hitler's Eagle's nest but I'm not sure how much actual combat took place there.

The honking great tunnel on the sausage side of the river will put the dampeners to that aspiration.

12 hours ago, Ts4EVER said:

Not sure, I don't think defensive missions are necessarily a strength of this system.

True...but if any one will be able to do it it ought to be BFC...They have the required amount of playtesters atleast.

It will be a nice challange for them 😁...

Being able to play a defensive campaign for a change would be intresting...