Battlefront MAC/WINDOWS

Dear Forum,

I am a strategy game enthusiast and I wanted to clarify the passage of the Combat Mission Battle for Normandy Big Bundle:

I own two PCs which are a MAC and a Widnows PC.

The porduct description reads:

After purchasing you can download either MacOS or Windows versions. Your are allowed to have two activations at one time for one or both operating systems.

And I just wanted to clarify this statement.

I need to travel a lot business related and thus I will be using both computers to play the games in different locations.

Do I understand correctly, that when buying this bundle, it is more or less like buying the same game twice for two different platforms, or are there any restrictions regarding the usability?

E.g. if I have a friend over and we want to play a local game, can we use both PCs individually to ballte against each other?

Before spending this considerable amount of money, I would appreciate some clarification.

Thank you very much in advance and ya'll have a nice weekend!

On 10/9/2020 at 6:32 PM, SponsoredByLuck said:

Dear Forum,

I am a strategy game enthusiast and I wanted to clarify the passage of the Combat Mission Battle for Normandy Big Bundle:

I own two PCs which are a MAC and a Widnows PC.

The porduct description reads:

After purchasing you can download either MacOS or Windows versions. Your are allowed to have two activations at one time for one or both operating systems.

And I just wanted to clarify this statement.

I need to travel a lot business related and thus I will be using both computers to play the games in different locations.

Do I understand correctly, that when buying this bundle, it is more or less like buying the same game twice for two different platforms, or are there any restrictions regarding the usability?

E.g. if I have a friend over and we want to play a local game, can we use both PCs individually to ballte against each other?

Before spending this considerable amount of money, I would appreciate some clarification.

Thank you very much in advance and ya'll have a nice weekend!

@BFCElvis would be the right person to answer.

Cheers and have fun with Combat Mission!

On 10/9/2020 at 12:32 PM, SponsoredByLuck said:

Correct. Everything released since CM Final Blitzkrieg comes with multi-platform keys and downloads for both Mac and Windows versions. After you've purchased the game, use the download link and you will see download links for both systems.